C/D Microsofts franchises have had the biggest decline in quality

#1Murderstorm117Posted 5/28/2013 3:28:30 PM
It seems that every one of their franchises that release on a yearly basis are just becoming worse every year. Halo and forza not to mention gears where judgment was a huge flop and fable has been reduced to having a kinect game
---
NNID Mstorm
#2Laylow12Posted 5/28/2013 3:29:50 PM
Good point
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3WalkiethrougiePosted 5/28/2013 3:30:22 PM
MS and Sony.

Nintendo kinda, they usually put out games that suck but then BANG something good.

Uncasual gaming as a whole is declining.
---
2013 - Year of WeeGee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY
#4KIngdomSora50Posted 5/28/2013 3:30:38 PM
Same thing happens with every single other franchise ever.

We're getting 15 new exclusives atleast
#5spacejamjordanzPosted 5/28/2013 3:32:19 PM
I'm split.

Halo is debatable. I personally liked 4 a lot even though it's not my favorite in the series. Many Halo fans have different opinions.

Forza got better every year unlike GT(even though GT6 looks promising).
Forza 4 is amazing, and probably the best racing sim this gen.

Fable? Yea I give you that one.

Gears? Judgment ranks at the very bottom of the series so I give you that one too.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II> PSN/XBL: Roivas2K7
#6methosagainPosted 5/28/2013 3:32:50 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
It seems that every one of their franchises that release on a yearly basis are just becoming worse every year. Halo and forza not to mention gears where judgment was a huge flop and fable has been reduced to having a kinect game

What!!!!???? Forza??? Your insane, each is better than the last and it has clearly eclipsed GT now.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#7Murderstorm117(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 3:33:13 PM
KIngdomSora50 posted...

Yeah but honestly how many are going to be kinect games
---
NNID Mstorm
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 5/28/2013 3:33:40 PM
KIngdomSora50 posted...

only 8 are considered new IPs. That doesn't even matter at this time due to the fact that we don't know what they are. I won't care much for Kinect games or XBLA games that we would forget in a few months.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II> PSN/XBL: Roivas2K7
#9favcitadelstorePosted 5/28/2013 3:34:05 PM
what ARE sony's franchises, remind me please.

I can only think of infamous and uncharted lol...

have to say, uncharted 3 wasn't as good as 2.
---
MageGuyInfinity posted...
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive
#10reptyle101Posted 5/28/2013 3:36:03 PM
All of them will be Kinect games, at least in some form since it's part of the console now. That's like if Nintendo saying they have 15 games in the works at Wii's reveal and you saying 'Geez, I wonder how many will use motion controls'.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing