Wow. I just realized how many xbox 360s ive ran through

#31SinisterSlayPosted 5/29/2013 8:26:21 AM
acangial posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
None, didn't buy any.
But my original SNES, PS1, PS2 all work perfectly like they were brand new.

Ok I'm lying, the PS1 clips on the CD broke. So it takes longer for it to spin up the CD as it doesn't grab as well.

So, you are on this board for no other reason but to troll? Congratulations on being the 1000th person today alone to do so.

Thank you lol.
Yes, trolling is fun on this board.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#32fleadog2Posted 5/29/2013 8:30:28 AM
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
I had four Xbox 360 failures in the last 3 years. My 1st PS3 is still going strong.

Im in the same situation as you but if my current 360 failed i would go buy another. on the other hand if the ps3 failed i wouldn't go get another one. i would just do without a Blu-ray player until xbox one comes out.
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#33nonnahS__Posted 5/29/2013 8:47:44 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
acangial posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
None, didn't buy any.

Ok I'm lying, the PS1 clips on the CD broke. So it takes longer for it to spin up the CD as it doesn't grab as well.

So, you are on this board for no other reason but to troll? Congratulations on being the 1000th person today alone to do so.

Thank you lol.

Well you're doing an awful job of it. You won't get anybody angry talking about that crap.

Be more like these people.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66296035
---
Jenson Button : "We just got to hope it rains for the start of the race".
Bring back Honda F1 :(
#34SinisterSlayPosted 5/29/2013 9:01:32 AM
nonnahS__ posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
acangial posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
None, didn't buy any.

Thank you lol.

Well you're doing an awful job of it. You won't get anybody angry talking about that crap.

Thanks for the advice.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#35nonnahS__Posted 5/29/2013 9:04:12 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
nonnahS__ posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
acangial posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
None, didn't buy any.

Thank you lol.

Thanks for the advice.

Hey, we need to stick together lol.

You'll never get anybody angry talking about older generation consoles.

:D
---
#36JTC87Posted 5/29/2013 9:16:35 AM
I did have an RROD but Microsoft fixed it, then I traded it for a slim. If you guys are going through that many 360s, you need to take better care of your stuff.
#37Wasssup Now(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 9:26:19 AM
Weird I treat my television, cable box, modem, router, phone, stereo, and pc the same as my xbox. All located in the same area but they dont malfunction.
#38omega1110Posted 5/29/2013 9:28:40 AM
I only had two 360's die. One was a new one that came with the 20gb hard drive where the video went out and the second one was used, but going by the shape the controller was in it probably led a rough life before I got it cheap off craigslist.

I have the old style arcade Xbox with the 256mb of memory built in and a slim model and both are working fine after 3 or four years.

Compared to my other CD/DVD based systems thats not so bad. I had to send my PS2 in to be repaired once and it still died eventuallly. I went through three PS1s even put replacement parts in two of them only to have them die again anyhow. The las PS1 is still working last I checked its with my mother now. The 2nd PS2 was a slim and it had no problems before it was sold. Dreamcast is the only optical disc based system I had for multiple years that had no problems. Had a used Game cube between the 2nd & 3rd 360 for a little under a year with no problems. Guess Sega and Nintendo's decades of console experience paid off eventually. Still had to replace two NES's and one Genesis back in the day.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#39nonnahS__Posted 5/29/2013 9:29:04 AM
JTC87 posted...
I did have an RROD but Microsoft fixed it, then I traded it for a slim. If you guys are going through that many 360s, you need to take better care of your stuff.

How is someone hard on a console? Besides leaving it enough space to breathe I can't do much else.
---
#40ryan_eyeballPosted 5/29/2013 9:41:34 AM
I had one Xbox 360 Elite from 2007 that I used for Gears of War 1,2,3 Halo 1,23 and about 6 exclusive RPG games. It lasted the whole time without any problems. I just recently sold it b/c I never use it.

I've owned 3 PS'3 (fat, slim, and super slim) and they all still work. One downstairs, one in bedroom, and one upstairs. One just mostly is used for Blu ray player.
---
PSN: Reign_Of_Fire88
PSX, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS Vita, will own a PS4