poll of the day takes a dump on microsofts chest

#1axelfooley2k5Posted 5/29/2013 6:53:38 AM
ouch

this spy crap is a backfire........
shut it down
---
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2NeoAndurilPosted 5/29/2013 6:55:29 AM
Just wait for the garbage m$ employees get in here.
#3thefinalzapkeetPosted 5/29/2013 6:56:50 AM
i think people are too paranoid about it

obviously, yeah, it's not a good idea, but it's not like they're going to have someone watching you. Plus, if it bothers you...turn it off? I know that's such a hard concept for people *rolls eyes*
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 45
#4axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 6:58:49 AM
but you cant turn it off........its like eric cartmans trapper keeper all over again
---
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#5NeoAndurilPosted 5/29/2013 6:58:51 AM

obviously, yeah, it's not a good idea, but it's not like they're going to have someone watching you. Plus, if it bothers you...turn it off? I know that's such a hard concept for people *rolls eyes*

lol that didn't take long. THEY ARE SELLING YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

FOR F***S SAKE THIS IS NOT OK. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT OK.
#6JinKe81Posted 5/29/2013 6:59:18 AM
thefinalzapkeet posted...

Ok i'm going to admit I watched Street Fighter back in the day...yes JCVD. Everytime someone says "Don't like it? Turn it off", I picture them watching a burning truck on both screen and real time then the famous line from Zangief, "Quick, change the channel".

Hint, hint?
#7ChargrilledPosted 5/29/2013 7:01:49 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
but you cant turn it off........its like eric cartmans trapper keeper all over again

Theres an option in the settings menu to turn the camera off
Which disables gesture controls
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#8NeoAndurilPosted 5/29/2013 7:02:29 AM

You are a liar. If you disable the kinnect in any way it locks the console. Get a new job.
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 5/29/2013 7:04:19 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

You are a liar. If you disable the kinnect in any way it locks the console. Get a new job.

Except I've seen it stated that you're wrong and Char is right.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#10thefinalzapkeetPosted 5/29/2013 7:11:42 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

lol that didn't take long. THEY ARE SELLING YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

FOR F***S SAKE THIS IS NOT OK. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT OK.

and? what's your point? what do you mean that didn't take long too? didn't take long for what? If you're implying that I'm a microsoft fanboy, then that's blatantly incorrect since i'm getting all consoles this year.

Maybe you need to do some research into very basic marketing, the fact of the matter is, EVERY single company sells your information. everytime you swipe your credit card and buy something? Credit card companies can sell that information to others. Did you take a gamestop survey? Those survey answers can be given to EA, Activision, etc to find out what you like. Did you take a look at an alienware computer on Amazon.com? Have fun seeing alienware advertisements on other websites, and being marked with a flag saying you had gone there

heck, i had a friend who had to identify himself by being asked security question. The security question? "What kind of car do you own? and what color is it". They knew exaclty what it was, despite him not telling any business about it. The credit card information was bought and traded

information is precious and you'd be surprised what about you other companies know, stop acting like microsoft is doing anything differently. The PS4 will be doing the exact same thing. Even the PS3 is gathering your purchase information and is selling it off to third parties. it is 100% legal. The only way that you can avoid the radar of ANYTHING is to make sure you only pay in cash. And even then, they will be able to get government info on you due to census/demographic data
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 45