Let's think of ways to prevent the Kinect from spying on us.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's think of ways to prevent the Kinect from spying on us.
2 years ago#1
Get one of those fake skeletons used for teaching and point the sensor at it.

Cardboard cutout

Strap down a pet and keep the sensor aimed at it while you are playing your games

Pay a stranger to sit in front of the Kinect sensor while your play your games

Let's think of more fun ways to stop the spy tech.
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
2 years ago#2
NOT buy a xbox one that's works the best
2 years ago#3
Put it in a lockbox.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
2 years ago#4
Don't buy it. Stop complaining on message boards for a product you don't plan to buy.
---
All your base are belong to us
2 years ago#5
If any of my friends get one I'm going to constantly show up at their house so they have to pay extra to watch movies or play their games.
2 years ago#6
iamdanthaman posted...
Don't buy it. Stop complaining on message boards for a product you don't plan to buy.

I'm not complaining.
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
2 years ago#7
Unpluging it. It will do wonder when i do that after i am done playing it
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
2 years ago#8
I'm not complaining.

Don't mind him he's just the gamefaqs equivalent to a baboon exhibit at the zoo. Exciting isn't it?
2 years ago#9
Wear a Halloween mask every time you're in front of Kinect
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
2 years ago#10
connect it and the xbox one to a power strip that you power off every time you turn the xbox off.

...omfg I solved the problem for all you scared republicans who think microsoft and the government are going to spy on you.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's think of ways to prevent the Kinect from spying on us.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived