Let's think of ways to prevent the Kinect from spying on us.

#11IloveElitePosted 5/29/2013 12:34:30 PM
My way is best, I simply won't buy one.
---
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#12KatsuragisamaPosted 5/29/2013 12:37:21 PM
Cloud75x posted...
connect it and the xbox one to a power strip that you power off every time you turn the xbox off.

...omfg I solved the problem for all you scared republicans who think microsoft and the government are going to spy on you.

What? That's the silliest thing I've ever read. That would require me to turn on the power strip everytime as well. Daf** is wrong with you? -.-
#13darkphoenix181Posted 5/29/2013 12:39:02 PM
Cloud75x posted...
connect it and the xbox one to a power strip that you power off every time you turn the xbox off.

...omfg I solved the problem for all you scared republicans who think microsoft and the government are going to spy on you.

republicans?
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#14biggs03Posted 5/29/2013 1:00:19 PM
Poo on the camera
#15darkphoenix181Posted 5/29/2013 1:01:55 PM
biggs03 posted...
Poo on the camera

then trade into gamestop
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#16iamdanthamanPosted 5/29/2013 1:08:56 PM
TheGreatDebate posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
Don't buy it. Stop complaining on message boards for a product you don't plan to buy.

I'm not complaining.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. I was just giving a suggestion to people who are worried about being spied on by MS, since they would obviously keep tabs on people who are badmouthing their console online. They probably have somebody following NeoAnduril right now.
---
All your base are belong to us
#17BlackReignMCWPosted 5/29/2013 1:21:53 PM
Jerk your $#%@ off while an amputee midget #@$%& a rhino with a $#%@ing dental dam and a chicken is plucked while tar and feathering am acrobatic albino.
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#18kyncaniPosted 5/29/2013 3:07:41 PM
Microsoft has heard our pleas. Privacy is important to them ...

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=burqa

Wear a burqa inside your house.
#19WrestlinFanPosted 5/29/2013 3:09:24 PM
Quote:Jerk your $#%@ off while an amputee midget #@$%& a rhino with a $#%@ing dental dam and a chicken is plucked while tar and feathering am acrobatic albino.
@BlackReignMCW

That's umm....a colorful reply.
---
I was in heaven. I was in hell. Believe in neither, but fear them as well.
#20NavexPosted 5/29/2013 3:30:56 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Unpluging it. It will do wonder when i do that after i am done playing it

Considering the One will not function without the Kinect being on unplugging it won't work. If that's what you meant otherwise if you meant unplugging it when the One is off it should be off as well.
---
Deron Miller of CKY's acoustic album campaign:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deron-miller-the-acoustic-album