Kinect 2.0 will not stream video of you naked to MS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect 2.0 will not stream video of you naked to MS
3 years ago#21
I'm more upset about the Kinect being mandatory than I am privacy issues.

Am I the only person who only plays games in a small bedroom? the Kinect on the 360 required a lot of space to work properly I don't have the room to actually make it work in the space I have if you do that's fine and I hope you enjoy it but Microsoft shouldn't assume that every gamer plays in their living room.
Linkin Park may be the best band that debuted in 2000 but I still love Coldplay!
3 years ago#22
Nerfed_Me posted...
I'm more upset about the Kinect being mandatory than I am privacy issues.

Am I the only person who only plays games in a small bedroom? the Kinect on the 360 required a lot of space to work properly I don't have the room to actually make it work in the space I have if you do that's fine and I hope you enjoy it but Microsoft shouldn't assume that every gamer plays in their living room.

I think that's the main issue. Now if kinect wasn't mandatory I don't think people would have as big of a problem as they do. But it is mandatory, it is required and it is constantly connected to power as long as the XB1 is connected.
3 years ago#23
Anyone who has a real sense of the world, politics, and ethics knows you take these company disclaimers and policies with a grain of salt. At the risk of sounding pretentious, some of you must be a bit young or are still grossly naive to think these companies adhere to their promises and legislation. News flash: they lie. No, not all the time but you never trust their words. That's not paranoia, just real world experience and the news talking.
Deron Miller of CKY's acoustic album campaign:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deron-miller-the-acoustic-album
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect 2.0 will not stream video of you naked to MS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived