Kinect 2.0 will not stream video of you naked to MS

#21Nerfed_MePosted 5/29/2013 3:31:09 PM
I'm more upset about the Kinect being mandatory than I am privacy issues.

Am I the only person who only plays games in a small bedroom? the Kinect on the 360 required a lot of space to work properly I don't have the room to actually make it work in the space I have if you do that's fine and I hope you enjoy it but Microsoft shouldn't assume that every gamer plays in their living room.
---
Linkin Park may be the best band that debuted in 2000 but I still love Coldplay!
#22gobuffalo30Posted 5/29/2013 3:36:31 PM
Nerfed_Me posted...
I'm more upset about the Kinect being mandatory than I am privacy issues.

Am I the only person who only plays games in a small bedroom? the Kinect on the 360 required a lot of space to work properly I don't have the room to actually make it work in the space I have if you do that's fine and I hope you enjoy it but Microsoft shouldn't assume that every gamer plays in their living room.

I think that's the main issue. Now if kinect wasn't mandatory I don't think people would have as big of a problem as they do. But it is mandatory, it is required and it is constantly connected to power as long as the XB1 is connected.
#23NavexPosted 5/29/2013 3:36:33 PM
Anyone who has a real sense of the world, politics, and ethics knows you take these company disclaimers and policies with a grain of salt. At the risk of sounding pretentious, some of you must be a bit young or are still grossly naive to think these companies adhere to their promises and legislation. News flash: they lie. No, not all the time but you never trust their words. That's not paranoia, just real world experience and the news talking.
---
Deron Miller of CKY's acoustic album campaign:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deron-miller-the-acoustic-album