Looking forward to Xbox1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Looking forward to Xbox1
2 years ago#1
Can't wait to see E3. The games are going to be dope, my gym bros all agree. Tony Starking my TV is going to rock. Halo is my favorite franchise ever, way better than Japanese games. X1 FTW!
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
2 years ago#2
Mixorz posted...
Can't wait to see E3. The games are going to be dope, my gym bros all agree. Tony Starking my TV is going to rock. Halo is my favorite franchise ever, way better than Japanese games. X1 FTW!

yeah dude gonna squash some football on that all day....fifa for life bro
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
2 years ago#3
creep50 posted...
Mixorz posted...

yeah dude gonna squash some football on that all day....fifa for life bro

Tell me about it bro, my fantasy football teams always have a winning record. X1 partnered with the NFL is big news for me too. Plus I like being checked out so I don't care about Kinnect being on. It's like MS made a console thinking just about ME.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
2 years ago#4
Looking for a reason to buy one.
2 years ago#5
Mixorz posted...

You and your bros are a bunch of pinners.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
2 years ago#6
10/10 would read again
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Looking forward to Xbox1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived