How do you know who is player 2,3,4?

#11ZheakkPosted 5/30/2013 2:16:30 PM
Not sure about that one, it is possible the Kinect will tie the player to the actual physical person. So as others have said, you might just give a voice command and it assigns you as player 2. Might even make it possible to switch controllers around and not have it lose track of who is what player.

There isn't really any information on it yet though, that is just an idea. Will probably know after E3 when they have some demos or something set up.
#12CaptainzPlanetzPosted 5/30/2013 2:18:31 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Call the MONEYSOFT call center and ask them which line of spy code is attached to which player?

From what I understand the controller has a sensor that takes a reading of you sweat/skin flakes so it will detect it and say something like.

"Player 2 is the Black Man weighing between 180-190 pounds, that also had a pizza pocket for lunch, and smokes approximately 2 cigarettes a day, the cigarettes appear to be Camel's from composition detected" *Uploading Cloud
#13Devil WolfPosted 5/30/2013 2:21:31 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Call the MONEYSOFT call center and ask them which line of spy code is attached to which player?

you know moneysoft is a real business right
#14zmousePosted 5/30/2013 2:22:23 PM
I was gonna say lights on top then I saw this image http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Xbox-One-Controller-Triggers.jpg No lights, maybe the sphere has diferent colored leds. Also where the hell did the top bumpers go?
#15zmousePosted 5/30/2013 2:26:40 PM
zmouse posted...
I was gonna say lights on top then I saw this image http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Xbox-One-Controller-Triggers.jpg No lights, maybe the sphere has diferent colored leds. Also where the hell did the top bumpers go?

Nvm there just bigger
#16buddhamonsterPosted 5/30/2013 2:55:15 PM
I have another question. How will the Xbox (or more appropriately, the Kinect) handle two Xboxes on in the same room?

I have a sweet ass gaming room with two TV's and two Xboxes so the peopld in my house can play games online together without splitting, and I hope to repeat this once I have enough money to buy a second Xbox.

Will the Kinect screw me on this setup?
---
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!
#17ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/30/2013 2:57:05 PM
I thought I saw something that which part of the screen was yours would change dynamically based on your position in the room because of Kinect. So there really won't be a distinction between player 1 and player 2 anymore.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#18T_LawPosted 5/30/2013 3:06:37 PM
buddhamonster posted...
I have another question. How will the Xbox (or more appropriately, the Kinect) handle two Xboxes on in the same room?

I have a sweet ass gaming room with two TV's and two Xboxes so the peopld in my house can play games online together without splitting, and I hope to repeat this once I have enough money to buy a second Xbox.

Will the Kinect screw me on this setup?

NO. the kinect itself is only used for voice commands and kinect games..... the new kinect seems to just be enhanced so unless you two are shouting commands then no
#19ThE MaSTeR 3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 7:29:41 PM
anyone solve this mystery yet?
#20metroidman92Posted 5/31/2013 7:31:19 PM
You have to pay the additional fee for lights. And to even gaze upon the X1, if you didn't buy it.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
"I am a banana" -Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw