Xbox One Aesthetics, Eye Pleasing Or Not?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Aesthetics, Eye Pleasing Or Not?

User Info: charlton3k

3 years ago#11
Looks good, if you noticed how its divided into large squares, like the windows 8 and xbox interface, basic but aesthetic, so it makes sense.

User Info: VanderZoo

3 years ago#12
It's nothing special, and making it horizontal only is a bit of a step back for consoles.
Man of Steel - 14.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"

User Info: reptyle101

3 years ago#13
It doesn't look bad, just boring and not very game-y. Looks rather lazy imo, like a generic black DVD player.
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: pblimp360

3 years ago#14
mohomad posted...
It looks good to me.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: Special-Edd

3 years ago#15
I think it looks pretty sleek. I like the simple design of it to be quite honest. It won't look out of place with the rest of my system.
Playing: Fuse, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Marvel Heroes
Anticipating: The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham Origins

User Info: HypnoCoosh

3 years ago#16
The X1 aesthetics do nothing for me. Very bland and boring but it so shiny!!! Ugh.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~

User Info: JKSonic

3 years ago#17
No matter what it looked like people would complain. I think it look pretty cool and I love the "retro" look it has. (pinup and boudoir) (families, scenery, etc)

User Info: omega1110

3 years ago#18
Not a fan, its not ugly but nothing stands out to me, looks like a box. Like that the Kinect sensor is not integrated, I keep my Kinect centered but my Xbox is not in the center of my tv stand. I like that I still have the option of placing them in different locations.
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.

User Info: Rybal

3 years ago#19
Just looks like a computer to me. Of course, how a console looks is among the least important criteria for me. I'd put the ability to watch TV through it above the appearance.

Function over form any day of the week.

User Info: blazeUP12

3 years ago#20
Not. It's a box.
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Aesthetics, Eye Pleasing Or Not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived