Do you think game Microsoft deserves a portion of used game sales?

#1Ch3wyPosted 5/31/2013 7:09:46 AM
Do you think game Microsoft deserves a portion of used game sales? - Results (44 votes)
Yes
6.82% (3 votes)
No
93.18% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Because that's what they're doing this for.
#2R_HunterPosted 5/31/2013 7:12:11 AM
No. Now the devs on the other hand...

Of course that only applies if the game in question is worth the purchase.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
#3bessy67Posted 5/31/2013 7:13:20 AM
No, but I don't really think Gamestop deserves to make huge profit margins off of someone else's copyrighted work either.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 5/31/2013 7:15:05 AM
Under the current system of DRM that they're employing? Yes, but just enough to cover the operating costs of handling the new licensing codes and not a penny more.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5Agent101cPosted 5/31/2013 7:36:22 AM
No.

But you know what? I hate used game sales. All games should be digital (because I'm tired of moving boxes of old games whenever I have to move) and guaranteed for life (because if they shut off 360 live like they did Xbox original Live I will go postal and demand a full refund of all my purchases on XBLA).

One thing's for sure, one way or another, Gamestop will be out of business within 5 years. While I patronize them for new games only, 95% of their business is from used game sales.

I'd bet my life on it. If it's not used game sales, it'll be the transition to full digital content (which does not require a physical storefront). And if MS doesn't do it right (they'll probably screw it up), then the steam Console will come in and do to the console market what it did to the state of software distribution around the world - revolutionize it for the better.
---
Gamertag:
Sidearm Slim