Xbox Anthem

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Anthem
3 years ago#1
Have you seen that horrible video? It's one of the most sickening condescending videos I've seen in a while.

lol So come on! Feel ALIVE!

It recognses my voice, MY family, MY movies!!

seriously, I dunno if the general public will eat this up, but I certainly won't!
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
3 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbTzFEEfiQ

here's the link. Check it out for yourself! Doesn't it make ust want to rush out and pre order it straight away? :P
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
Sega9599 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbTzFEEfiQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
3 years ago#5
This is like something out of Farenheit 451.
PSN: Xeedragon
3 years ago#6
They have disabled the comments on literally every one of their new promotional video's.

Pathetic!
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
3 years ago#7
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls, especially the blonde one at the end of the vid. *blush*

Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.
3 years ago#8
Hierarchy225 posted...
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls. Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.

The japanese dude probably was handed with 10k yen bill to just say something and the M$ people edited it without him knowing anything.
3 years ago#9
Hierarchy225 posted...
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls. Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.

Obligatory diversity. Ironically enough, we just had our first "Diversity training course" at my workplace, which, ironically enough, was taught by a Hispanic guy who made fun of it constantly.
PSN: Xeedragon
3 years ago#10
iamkumag posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

The japanese dude probably was handed with 10k yen bill to just say something and the M$ people edited it without him knowing anything.

Oh jeez, now I can't help but imagine him saying "This console ****ing sucks" with that smile on his face.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Anthem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived