Xbox Anthem

#1Sega9599Posted 6/2/2013 3:46:05 PM
Have you seen that horrible video? It's one of the most sickening condescending videos I've seen in a while.

lol So come on! Feel ALIVE!

It recognses my voice, MY family, MY movies!!

seriously, I dunno if the general public will eat this up, but I certainly won't!
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#2Sega9599(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 3:47:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbTzFEEfiQ

here's the link. Check it out for yourself! Doesn't it make ust want to rush out and pre order it straight away? :P
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#3BWO_ArbiterPosted 6/2/2013 3:47:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Hierarchy225Posted 6/2/2013 3:50:02 PM
Sega9599 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbTzFEEfiQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
#5UltimacakePosted 6/2/2013 3:51:52 PM
This is like something out of Farenheit 451.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#6Sevi_neyPosted 6/2/2013 3:52:29 PM
They have disabled the comments on literally every one of their new promotional video's.

Pathetic!
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#7Hierarchy225Posted 6/2/2013 3:57:13 PM(edited)
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls, especially the blonde one at the end of the vid. *blush*

Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.
#8iamkumagPosted 6/2/2013 3:55:52 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls. Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.

The japanese dude probably was handed with 10k yen bill to just say something and the M$ people edited it without him knowing anything.
#9UltimacakePosted 6/2/2013 3:56:00 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
The only good thing about that commercial were the cute girls. Also lol at the Japanese guy in this, as if the Japanese give two s***s about the Xbone.

Obligatory diversity. Ironically enough, we just had our first "Diversity training course" at my workplace, which, ironically enough, was taught by a Hispanic guy who made fun of it constantly.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#10Hierarchy225Posted 6/2/2013 3:58:43 PM
iamkumag posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

The japanese dude probably was handed with 10k yen bill to just say something and the M$ people edited it without him knowing anything.

Oh jeez, now I can't help but imagine him saying "This console ****ing sucks" with that smile on his face.