Xbox One Invasion of privacy Kinect 2.0 FIX

#1Goregasm17Posted 6/3/2013 1:52:48 AM
To all the Xbox One Kinect 2.0 complaints about invasion of privacy, here are the steps to prevent

1: Buy duct tape.
2: Place Duct tape on spying device.
3: No more invasion of privacy and can still use all the voice commands and other kinect features.

I personally will constantly be naked in front my my kinect and will occasionally show it my butthole, but that is just me.
#2Mistere ManPosted 6/3/2013 1:54:18 AM
Cannot see user system unable to function.
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
#3HaXxedPosted 6/3/2013 1:54:59 AM
But doesnt it record all sounds and sends it to Microsoft too? Correct me if Im wrong.
---
Vengence will be mine!!!
#4Goregasm17(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 1:59:05 AM
Mistere Man posted...

Wrong. Nowhere has this been said, yet they have stated that Kinect can be turned off.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/microsoft-confirms-xbox-one-kinect-can-be-completely-turned-off/
And to the listening in on you, if you're anything like me, I'm constantly shouting nonsense BS at my xbox while I play. If you think anyone is listening to the millions of hours of audio that players are giving in you've got to be kidding, it simply won't happen. Plus, the link above says Kinect CAN BE TURNED OFF.
#5Mistere ManPosted 6/3/2013 2:03:19 AM
If it can be turned off, why can't I just remove it all together?
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
#6DesulatedPosted 6/3/2013 2:04:46 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
Mistere Man posted...

Wrong. Nowhere has this been said, yet they have stated that Kinect can be turned off.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/microsoft-confirms-xbox-one-kinect-can-be-completely-turned-off/
And to the listening in on you, if you're anything like me, I'm constantly shouting nonsense BS at my xbox while I play. If you think anyone is listening to the millions of hours of audio that players are giving in you've got to be kidding, it simply won't happen. Plus, the link above says Kinect CAN BE TURNED OFF.

By doing so, you turn the entire console off. You NEED it to be active if you want to use the system in any manner.
---
"By the way, if you don't compete professionally and make money from playing games... you are a casual player."-Howatizer
#7irregulardullPosted 6/3/2013 2:05:56 AM
http://youtu.be/c8N72t7aScY
#8Goregasm17(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 2:10:55 AM
Desulated posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
Mistere Man posted...

By doing so, you turn the entire console off. You NEED it to be active if you want to use the system in any manner.

Let me get this straight, people complain the Xbox One is unattractive because it's "always on" (Which is a false rumor), but now complaints are you have to turn the console completely off to stop it from doing the things they don't want it to while it is on? I'm very confused. I ALWAYS turn off my consoles when I finish, what is the issue here?
#9Goregasm17(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 2:16:28 AM
I also just want to go ahead and state this because this is my topic. But why is everyone up in arms over one hour of information given about this console? The video games are a given, of course it will do that and probably really well. A console reveal will be about everything the console does along with the hardware introduced in the new device and that is exactly what they revealed. I personally believe they could have extended the reveal and shown us more, but only because I'm interested.
#10Mistere ManPosted 6/3/2013 2:20:18 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
I also just want to go ahead and state this because this is my topic. But why is everyone up in arms over one hour of information given about this console? The video games are a given, of course it will do that and probably really well. A console reveal will be about everything the console does along with the hardware introduced in the new device and that is exactly what they revealed. I personally believe they could have extended the reveal and shown us more, but only because I'm interested.

Because we keep getting mixed messages, and no real answers on what is and is not true about this system, but much of what we hear sounds bad to many.
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.