Even if no gamer at all buys Xbox One it will be immensely profitable

#1darkphoenix181Posted 6/3/2013 8:39:25 AM
Lazy people have been dreaming of controlling their TV with something like this for years. No more losing the remote. No more getting up when you too tired. No more need to exercise.

Gamers are up in arms about different things and it simply doesn't matter. Even if they don't get a single gamer to buy this system, they have opened the flood gates for people who love to watch the superbowl and things like this.
Superbowl party, ginormous tv, Xbox ON!!! Xbox, SUPERBOWL!!! Xbox, I will now plant my rear on the couch and not get up. Xbox, I don't like this commercial, go browse the internet. Xbox, call my cousin Jim Bob I want to tell him how awesome the Superbowl is.
Xbox, back to Superbowl.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#2DDP886Posted 6/3/2013 8:40:52 AM
don't kid yourself , the ONE is going to sell huge in the US and europe again just like the 360 did.
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3Canes01010Posted 6/3/2013 8:41:51 AM
I wouldn't really call it lazy people. I love the idea of controlling my TV through my voice and in seconds switching between it and gaming with no changing of the input or using the remote.

I'm not lazy, I just understand how important time is these days and I am all for more convenient options. I could go on and on about how I'm in shape and what not, but no one will probably believe it really, so I'll just leave my argument where it is now and that I like convenient products because they save me time, not because I'm lazy.
---
Am I telling the truth.
#4SilentS89Posted 6/3/2013 8:42:04 AM
Even lazy people don't want to be spied on.
#5syphoned_edgePosted 6/3/2013 8:42:31 AM
DDP886 posted...
don't kid yourself , the ONE is going to sell huge in the US and europe again just like the 360 did.

Not if it launches for 600/$900 it won't.
#6NeoAndurilPosted 6/3/2013 8:42:39 AM

http://www.dixonvalve.com/files/literature/1351103958damage-control.gif
#7darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 8:43:39 AM
Canes01010 posted...
I wouldn't really call it lazy people. I love the idea of controlling my TV through my voice and in seconds switching between it and gaming with no changing of the input or using the remote.

I'm not lazy, I just understand how important time is these days and I am all for more convenient options. I could go on and on about how I'm in shape and what not, but no one will probably believe it really, so I'll just leave my argument where it is now and that I like convenient products because they save me time, not because I'm lazy.

Sure not everyone who wants this is lazy, but think about the statistics of how many Americans are overweight. Also, thanks for proving my point. While you are also wanting to game on the system, I still say that even if no gamer bought this, millions of people dream about a TV with no remote, no getting up.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#8Dark_EinherjarPosted 6/3/2013 8:44:15 AM
I am absurdly lazy, and yet, I'd rather look for the remote control than this.

Also, I'm better off buying a smart TV than an Xbone.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#9Canes01010Posted 6/3/2013 8:45:07 AM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Canes01010 posted...

Sure not everyone who wants this is lazy, but think about the statistics of how many Americans are overweight. Also, thanks for proving my point. While you are also wanting to game on the system, I still say that even if no gamer bought this, millions of people dream about a TV with no remote, no getting up.

But I highly doubt someone who does not game will spend $500 on this system so they can watch TV on it and do nothing else. People can be lazy, but I think what you're going at is a bit far.
---
Am I telling the truth.
#10iloveyoshi0XOPosted 6/3/2013 8:48:27 AM
Yeah but the Superbowl only happens once a year. TC, are you saying that this is only going to sell at $350 plus just for a cable box just so they can say "Xbox On!"? Like clicking a button on a remote is too tedious or something...
"BUT THEN I CAN IMPRESS ALL MY FRIENDS AND THEY'LL ALL THINK IT'S SO TECH SAVY AND BE IN AWE!!!!"
I'd rather put the money towards a new TV. What ever. Enjoy your SpyBox.
---
wii FC-2012 7391 6254 2047 | 3DS FC 4339 2584 4120
PSN- uber_Gruber