how much $ will Xbox live cost with the ONE

#1ooStuStuPosted 6/5/2013 6:22:32 AM
I have already Googled this topic and couldn't find anything anyone have the answer and a source?
---
Colonel in Red Screen Clan [RS4E]=[RS] motto "NO SQUEAKERS!" ..please stop saying "kid" its lame and I'm 40yrs old
XBOX GT- ooStuStu
#2seth_sage12300Posted 6/5/2013 6:24:03 AM
No solid answer yet.
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3RedSpade2712Posted 6/5/2013 6:25:27 AM
if it's not the same as the current xbox live, then it will probably be more expensive. it will also cost you privacy, that 24/7 webcam spy
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
When you are failing, just look at my link above and be glad you aren't him.
#4MrSpaM111Posted 6/5/2013 6:28:58 AM
It will cost the same probably, only this time you'll be expected to pay more if you want to make use of the TV services, plus you'll need a cable subscription on top of that.
#5xHughJasxPosted 6/5/2013 6:34:55 AM
There is a solid answer.it will cost exactly the same. They talked about it after their reveal in an interview.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#6chickabumpbumpPosted 6/5/2013 6:36:11 AM
Its exactly the same, being able to access Live is just tied to your profile.

Also if they raised the price, wouldnt you just go out and buy 12 month cards in shops right now at its current price
#7godplaysSNESPosted 6/5/2013 8:29:28 AM
I expect Live to be the same for the first three years. By that time, people will already be "locked" to the Xbox One and have to accept being ripped off with a 10 USD cost increase
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#8ooStuStu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 8:35:05 AM
xHughJasx posted...
There is a solid answer.it will cost exactly the same. They talked about it after their reveal in an interview.

do you remember what interview it was as i have been unable to find anything on it
---
Colonel in Red Screen Clan [RS4E]=[RS] motto "NO SQUEAKERS!" ..please stop saying "kid" its lame and I'm 40yrs old
XBOX GT- ooStuStu
#9shawnmckPosted 6/5/2013 8:36:06 AM
Nobody knows for sure.
MS isn't being open & honest...about anything.
There are even rumors that MS is going to charge for various things, in effect nickel & diming the consumer.
Which makes sense if they are going to go full DRM and force the Internet requirement on all users.
Why else have a Halo tv show, unless they are gonna make you pay extra to watch it..?
#10Hi CPosted 6/5/2013 8:36:57 AM
Anything above free will be too much.
---
You'll be my John G.