STOP the prejudice and hatred against Microsoft

#31gameboybrycePosted 6/5/2013 3:32:14 PM
Leave TC alone guys. He's only joshing us.
---
[Xbox One] It's like watching a slow-motion train wreck. - Sez6
As much as you don't want it to happen, all you can do is sit back and watch
#32Gamegeek_7Posted 6/5/2013 3:33:12 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
There is a serious lack of KazamaKojinrai in this topic.

DISAAPOWNT!

---
Gamertag: DunadainWolf
#33onyx_kane059Posted 6/5/2013 3:33:15 PM
Panther85 posted...
Won't anyone think of the corporations?

http://homerize.com/_framegrabs/BABF21/fg_327.jpg
---
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, "Come and see." And I saw. And Hell followed me.
#34FredSavage27Posted 6/5/2013 3:52:20 PM(edited)
The word "prejudice" literally means to pre-judge; most people here have perfectly valid complaints directly related to specific rumours and the way Microsoft has been handling them, and the extremely disappointing reveal that seemed to treat gaming (you know, the reason they're fans of the Xbox in the first place) as an afterthought.
#35kevin1dPosted 6/5/2013 3:53:31 PM
They keep doing stupid things it makes it impossible to even speak of them with a positive tone when they constantly try illusions and parlor tricks on their audience
---
I don't want the Xbox One to fail, I just want them to change their policy regarding it's features and online usage.
#36Seifer_usPosted 6/5/2013 5:59:53 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
...think about how THEY FEEL!!!

*thinks*

"My God, but this massive pile of money feels so good against my naked flesh! I really hope the new XBox doesn't fail, or I might have to slightly decrease my intake of hookers and blow!"

You're absolutely right. That poor, poor Microsoft executive deserves our unflinching compassion.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#37Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 6:16:38 PM
Seifer_us posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...
...think about how THEY FEEL!!!

*thinks*

"My God, but this massive pile of money feels so good against my naked flesh! I really hope the new XBox doesn't fail, or I might have to slightly decrease my intake of hookers and blow!"

You're absolutely right. That poor, poor Microsoft executive deserves our unflinching compassion.

EXACTLY
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising