who is really ready for next gen?

#1TrueSephir0thPosted 6/5/2013 5:19:51 PM
theres still a whole mess of 360 games i havent played
and im totally happy with how my 360 works. i play my games, watch some netflix with my lady and friends, it plays dvds, youtube app is nice for messing around
its graphically satisfactory
i have zero complaints with my 360, other than the lack of JRPGs. but i plan on getting a ps3 for those and catching up on what i missed.

all of the horrible things coming about aside, im just not ready to put down another huge chunk of change for prettier visuals and all in one package when i only use so little.

anyone with me?
HHHHYRREEEAAAGH!!!!
---
i boost achievements, hit me up GT = Flying Abstract
Currently playing FIFA 13. L4D2, Fable 3,
#2JusticeSwordPosted 6/5/2013 5:22:23 PM
Im ready to keep playing games from this gen, whilst also getting a next gen console.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#3Seifer_usPosted 6/5/2013 5:27:48 PM
I've got my old systems hooked up and ready to go! Yep, I'm all set to weather this draught! Might even buy a Neo Geo if things get really bad!
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#4LEGEND_725Posted 6/5/2013 5:41:59 PM
If you have not got around to Lost Odyssey; please do.
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#5AceviperPosted 6/5/2013 5:44:31 PM
I know who isn't ready

Microsoft
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#6Hucast9Posted 6/5/2013 5:45:01 PM
TrueSephir0th posted...
and im totally happy with how my 360 works. i play my games, watch some netflix with my lady and friends, it plays dvds, youtube app is nice for messing around
i have zero complaints with my 360, other than the lack of JRPGs. but i plan on getting a ps3 for those and catching up on what i missed.

all of the horrible things coming about aside, im just not ready to put down another huge chunk of change for prettier visuals and all in one package when i only use so little.

anyone with me?
HHHHYRREEEAAAGH!!!!

I'm not with you at all. When you compare the same game on pc to the PS3 or Xbox 360, it is a truly pitiful thing to watch. Current consoles will be 7-8 years old this holiday season. It's time to move on to next gen.
#7TrueSephir0th(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 5:54:00 PM
Hucast9 posted...
TrueSephir0th posted...

anyone with me?
HHHHYRREEEAAAGH!!!!

I'm not with you at all. When you compare the same game on pc to the PS3 or Xbox 360, it is a truly pitiful thing to watch. Current consoles will be 7-8 years old this holiday season. It's time to move on to next gen.

dont care how old it is, im still having fun with it. and theres many more games to play on it. looks arent that big of a factor to me....feel like im repeating myself, did you even read my post?

oh and yes ive played Lost Odyssey. one of my favorites this gen ^_^
---
i boost achievements, hit me up GT = Flying Abstract
Currently playing FIFA 13. L4D2, Fable 3, Dark Souls
#8DankAssSlurpeePosted 6/5/2013 5:55:49 PM
Not Microsoft
---
can't even visualize...
#9HappyBullPosted 6/5/2013 6:00:16 PM
DankAssSlurpee posted...
Not Microsoft

lol
#10Overlord HikashPosted 6/5/2013 6:00:30 PM
I still have a ton of NES games I need to play. If being done with a previous Gen is the marker of being ready for the next, I am waaaay behind.
---
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity