So? I can share my game with 10 friends?

#11Furikuri_flclPosted 6/6/2013 5:15:36 PM
Knowing Microsoft, they'll probably require them to have the same last name as the account owner to prove they're family members.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#12FL0YD_theBarberPosted 6/6/2013 5:56:30 PM(edited)
"Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friendís house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time."

To me this sounds great. I have a brother that does not have as much spare cash for games. I end up buying 2 copies of certain games, so we can play together. Based off the last line, I can always play my game, while a family member can also play. This cuts my cost in half for games we play together, and allows him to play any game I buy.
#13Furikuri_flclPosted 6/6/2013 5:54:01 PM
FL0YD_theBarber posted...
"Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friendís house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time."

To me this sounds great. I have a brother that does not have as much spare cash for games. I end up buying 2 copies of certain games, so we can play together. Based of the last line, I can always play my game, while a family member can also play. This cuts my cost in halve for games we play together, and allows him to play any game I buy.

How is it great? You could already do this with any console before without limitations.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#14Superdude687Posted 6/6/2013 5:59:34 PM
"You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time." Seems like two for one
---
Xbox One is the best system ever conceived. Not Anti-Consumer at all.
#15FL0YD_theBarberPosted 6/6/2013 6:01:29 PM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
FL0YD_theBarber posted...

To me this sounds great. I have a brother that does not have as much spare cash for games. I end up buying 2 copies of certain games, so we can play together. Based of the last line, I can always play my game, while a family member can also play. This cuts my cost in halve for games we play together, and allows him to play any game I buy.

How is it great? You could already do this with any console before without limitations.

Sorry, let me clarify. We do not live in the same house. We each would need a copy of the game with the 360. Now your game purchases are in the cloud. He has access to every game I buy.