Microsoft silenced the haters today fast.

#1Alienware4LifePosted 6/6/2013 8:32:43 PM
yes you can stop complaining, you can trade your games in, even lend them to your friends, nothing has changed, so cant we quit complaining about the X1.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#2MilesTeg420Posted 6/6/2013 8:33:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Gamegeek_7Posted 6/6/2013 8:33:28 PM
"silenced the haters?"

I'm sorry, but have you read any of the other topics on this board?
---
Gamertag: DunadainWolf
#4TomoEK9Posted 6/6/2013 8:33:37 PM
Alienware4Life posted...
yes you can stop complaining, you can trade your games in, even lend them to your friends, nothing has changed, so cant we quit complaining about the X1.

You can't lend them to friends, you can GIVE them to friends. Once you give it to someone else, it belongs to them, you cannot take it back.
#5kaoshiPosted 6/6/2013 8:33:37 PM
lmao read the news again TC.
---
It's cool to hate.
#6Jerk_BeefyPosted 6/6/2013 8:33:45 PM
Except... you can't really.
#7ironmaidenfan70Posted 6/6/2013 8:34:57 PM
Roflmao @tc
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#8LordLyciaXPosted 6/6/2013 8:35:48 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

You can't lend them to friends, you can GIVE them to friends. Once you give it to someone else, it belongs to them, you cannot take it back.

---
The used game market does not hurt the game devs as much as piracy does. At least with used games, it was, at one point, bought new.
#9epictetus1216Posted 6/6/2013 8:35:50 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

It seems this need to be said multiple times for it to sink in with some people. Also, you can't give your game to somebody unless they're on your friends list for at least 30 days.
#10billyjeanmurderPosted 6/6/2013 8:35:54 PM
You're right. Nothing has changed. We are criminal piggy banks in Microsofts eyes and lending a game to a friend means you cannot play it anymore.
---
It was the best of times, It was the blurst of times