Microsoft silenced the haters today fast.

#31seth_sage12300Posted 6/6/2013 9:06:38 PM
Alienware4Life posted...
Exactly correct TC. This is how Steam has been doing it for years and it works fine. The'll all get over it once they're used to it and move on to something else to whine about.

---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#32RingsOfUranusPosted 6/6/2013 9:07:03 PM
The TC is a hardcore troll. Look at his username FFS. He's on this board actually showing what the worst of the apologists look like. Though he's believable.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6638975
#33Team_NinjaPosted 6/6/2013 9:07:07 PM
epictetus1216 posted...
TomoEK9 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...
yes you can stop complaining, you can trade your games in, even lend them to your friends, nothing has changed, so cant we quit complaining about the X1.

You can't lend them to friends, you can GIVE them to friends. Once you give it to someone else, it belongs to them, you cannot take it back.

It seems this need to be said multiple times for it to sink in with some people. Also, you can't give your game to somebody unless they're on your friends list for at least 30 days.

If someone is really your friend, you should have added them when you first got the console. After the 30 day period has past, it's safe sailing from that point. I don't see the problem. It's like a probation period for someone starting a job. Do people lend games to strangers or something? Lend me your games then.
#34xLysergicPosted 6/6/2013 9:07:47 PM
TC sure silenced up fast
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#35SADMZPosted 6/6/2013 9:13:11 PM
seth_sage12300 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...
Exactly correct TC. This is how Steam has been doing it for years and it works fine. The'll all get over it once they're used to it and move on to something else to whine about.
#36Lord LizardPosted 6/6/2013 9:14:42 PM
If by "silencing" you mean the complete opposite of the term, then you're right.
---
I need a signature...
#37RyuuHou25Posted 6/6/2013 9:19:29 PM
SADMZ posted...
seth_sage12300 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

Steam also has some serious vulnerability issues, is mainly praised when big sales go on for AAA games, and is hated by a fair share of the gaming population. Secondly, it's nowhere near as restrictive as Xbox One is.

Lastly, due to the insane sales, games on Steam cost NOWHERE near as much as they will on Xbox One, so people that do love it, are a tad more accepting of their restrictions.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#38RakesusPosted 6/6/2013 9:23:23 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Spookyryu posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Either TC's stupid or trolling. Seriously can't tell which. :|

LoL, you are not the only one

Also don't say that can't happen. While yes, we are quick to call it, that's because it does happen. Companies have a team of Forum "Commandos" as they call it who go out an fix Metacritic and GameRankings and then troll or hype the game/console on forums.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20266_5-despicable-things-people-do-good-online-reviews.html

You just had to link me to Cracked, didn't you? Now there goes my evening...

And check some other Alienware topics and posts. The man is a troll of the first degree.
---
Back from the dead.... or maybe just Tokyo.
#39SADMZPosted 6/6/2013 9:24:43 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
SADMZ posted...
seth_sage12300 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

I missed the punch line.

Sucks, brah.
#40solidpricemmoPosted 6/6/2013 9:53:51 PM
look at sig
---
as they say on bsn.....
k1ngl1ves wrote... working as intended.