Microsoft silenced the haters today fast.

#41The_DarkwalkerPosted 6/6/2013 8:59:40 PM
Shills are out in force today. Well played, MS.
---
The highest sail catches the most wind. And right now I'm at full mast.
#42SzurkuletPosted 6/6/2013 9:31:05 PM
The only two boards I've gone to tonight and I've seen this guy posting on both.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681534-state-of-decay/66376388
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#43EnclavePosted 6/6/2013 9:32:18 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Shills are out in force today. Well paid, MS.

Fixed your post for you :P
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#44Keven_KoopaPosted 6/6/2013 9:32:46 PM
There is absolutely NO evidence for any of that.
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.
#45Andromeda16Posted 6/6/2013 9:33:17 PM
Hmm, really?

If anything, today has only confirmed that no one here is going to buy this console, ever.
---
I'm awesome, and I **** dolphins.
#46curtlandPosted 6/6/2013 9:34:02 PM
Dudes name is Alienware.

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.

:P
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#47ITPPosted 6/6/2013 10:10:41 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
ITP posted...
LOL what?

Silenced the haters?

let's recap a bit shall we?

* You must be online at least once every 24 hours, or else you lose access to all of your games until you go back online (New York crisis earlier this year anyone?)

* You cannot rent games or borrow games until we think of a policy for that.

* Your physical games are no longer yours, they're now a box with a license for a digital copy (which must be registered to play) and an installation CD, all games require an install.

* You can gift your game to a different user, but only if you've had him on your friend list for over 30 days, and once you gift it, he won't be able to return it to you or gift it to anyone, EVER.

* You can play a game you own on a friend's console, but only if you're signed in to your account, and have downloaded and installed the game, and even then, we'll check up on you once an hour and if you're disconnected - BOOM!

yeah, silenced the haters...

We had a crisis in ny?

I was referring to that huge storm that lead to a long power outage and infrastructure damage.
#48MashYouGoodPosted 6/6/2013 10:12:09 PM
Joke topic. Please close.
#49xnoelzPosted 6/6/2013 10:12:14 PM
TC is obviously... um... "special"...
---
"This is good... isn't it?" -Big Boss
http://i.imgur.com/mdlTSHy.gif
#50betterdayz02Posted 6/6/2013 10:12:25 PM
lol wow.