microsoft gives more voice to the haters

#11Laylow12Posted 6/6/2013 10:38:45 PM
MarkaSparka posted...
I'm still holding onto a hope that MS will see the backlash they are getting from their fans and decide to change their new policies. They are a business, if they realize that they are hurting their sales, they are bound to change. At least that's the straw of hope I'm grasping at. If they don't change things by release, I'm going to skip XB1, unfortunately.

I think the execs don't want to admit what a failure this is turning out to be because their egos are more important than actually creating a compelling console. They also are desperate to get KINECT 2.0 into people's homes at any cost. The money is actually going to come from that data and not the games.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#12facetioussagePosted 6/6/2013 10:44:10 PM
Keven_Koopa posted...
facetioussage posted...
Keven_Koopa posted...
Is there any evidence of this?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

That article is where Microsoft confirms numerous limitations and restrictions.

Wow...that's...I mean...this is just....

Forget it. I'd purchase an iPlay before I'd even touch the Xbox NONE.

It's been a crazy past week +, but I think I may have run into you in a different topic.

Anyway, yeah...I do feel bad for you or anyone else who was still honestly holding out for some hope.

This is really a situation where I actually wished I was wrong. What good is it to win the "argument" if the cost is all these restrictions and limitations? I'd much rather deal with being wrong...getting laughed at on the forum, but then being able to buy a kick-ass console and enjoy myself.

I've already been gaming on PC for a bit. I'll probably just fully migrate there, since all of my XBL friends are doing that as well. If Sony doesn't follow this business plan in any way, then they are worth going towards, otherwise I see no value in console gaming if it's going to be this ridiculous.
---
I don't hate you. I wouldn't push you into the path of a moving train. I just don't like you; so I wouldn't pull you out of the way, either.
#13Keven_KoopaPosted 6/6/2013 10:46:26 PM
I'm confused...I've never had hope for Xbox...?
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.
#14facetioussagePosted 6/6/2013 10:53:15 PM
Keven_Koopa posted...
I'm confused...I've never had hope for Xbox...?

Oh....sorry. I think I did confuse your username with someone else. Your reaction seemed so shocked that I totally thought you might have just been waiting on some confirmation, but still hoping. I misunderstood you, I think.
---
I don't hate you. I wouldn't push you into the path of a moving train. I just don't like you; so I wouldn't pull you out of the way, either.
#15Strakadh_OFPosted 6/6/2013 10:55:05 PM
Don't refer to us as haters, we are people who can read a damned article and connect the dots, that's it.

Cant say anything that's fact these days if theres any chance it will rustle someones jimmies.
---
GT: The Trill Texan