how did microsoft make such a GREAT controller?

#11kevin1dPosted 6/9/2013 4:41:39 AM
wolf rider posted...
Yeah, it does look pretty slick.

On the other hand, the touch pad on the PS4's controller makes it look like a custom job.

You mean it looks like something someone at home thought up right lol
---
During E3 #NoXboxOne spam your twitter with that hashtag
#12Chao_YunPosted 6/9/2013 4:44:39 AM
Let's pirate it!
---
Forest trees are greener.
#13geraldgsleePosted 6/9/2013 4:46:35 AM
kyle78 posted...
Whatever the deal is, hopefully the vibration can be turned off entirely. Not only does it hurt and damage the hands over time, it kills the battery.In my opinion force feedback is the lamest invention in gaming history.

My Eneloop Rechargable Batteries (Can be recharged up to a 1000 times) last about 3 weeks in my controller before I need to replace with a new pair I have already charged. I play about 2-4 hours a day. :)
#14Darkside_ShadowPosted 6/9/2013 5:00:51 AM
Use it with a PC and win

#15SnickleseedPosted 6/9/2013 7:10:36 AM
geraldgslee posted...
My Eneloop Rechargable Batteries (Can be recharged up to a 1000 times) last about 3 weeks in my controller before I need to replace with a new pair I have already charged. I play about 2-4 hours a day. :)

I thought I was the only one who used Eneloop batteries in my Xbox controllers :)
---
SHUN THE XBOX ONE!
http://www.xboxshun.com/ #XboxShun
#16geraldgsleePosted 6/9/2013 8:44:36 AM
Snickleseed posted...
geraldgslee posted...

I thought I was the only one who used Eneloop batteries in my Xbox controllers :)

Still using some I bought for the Xbox 360 nearly 8 years ago. :)
#17LazyyAmericanPosted 6/9/2013 8:51:58 AM
I'll totally buy a wired xbone controller if such a thing even exists or a wireless one as long as the proper drivers are created for it so I can use on my PC.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#18Doktor_KaboomPosted 6/9/2013 8:52:31 AM
The xbox controller will be missed dearly.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.