Is it true Microsoft bailed out of E3 to avoid questions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it true Microsoft bailed out of E3 to avoid questions?
2 years ago#1
I just heard from alpha omega say they bailed out of E3 to avoid the public
from asking questions about the Xbox One
2 years ago#2
Nah they will still do the E3 Event just not the questioning from the media portion of E3
2 years ago#3
they cancelled their press roundtable which is a Q&A session. MS will still have the press conference and booths and other such stuff.
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#4
They cancelled their scheduled press conference so they won't be taking questions from the media. They'll still present whatever they're going to present, but that's it.
I run, therefore I am.
2 years ago#5
just the post conference q&a. not E3 altogether. But yeah, they pretty much did it to avoid public questioning
2 years ago#6
Why else would they back out.. and now that the PRISM story broke, they really don't want to
2 years ago#7
They've pretty much bailed out of interviews. They're still doing their conference though.
Armstrong for President
2 years ago#8

they canceled their post E3 media roundtable

and they are cancelling a ton of 1 on 1 interviews, only keeping interviews with places where they are mainly pro microsoft
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
2 years ago#9
Can you blame them though if I knew i screwed over a lot of people and anything I did after was going to just put more bullets in me I'd avoid that ish like the plague

I bet they where at the office flipping coins to decide who would make the announcement before they said "F it lets just cancel"
2 years ago#10
I only heard that they were not going to do the public question thing.

honestly the only smart thing Microsoft could do now is just say "f*** it" and just still born the xbox, just cancel the xbox one before they lose millions on it will it is just siting on selves collecting dust.
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it true Microsoft bailed out of E3 to avoid questions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived