Is it true Microsoft bailed out of E3 to avoid questions?

#11pigboyPosted 6/7/2013 10:42:23 PM
Jx1010 posted...
I just heard from alpha omega say they bailed out of E3 to avoid the public
from asking questions about the Xbox One

Yep, it has been confirmed, they are trying their best to run away from the media like little chicken.

check out this video which has a lot more information even about problem with Kinect/Microsoft privacy concern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kKvrA3S-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#12Paulf001Posted 6/7/2013 10:44:48 PM
They just didn't want more bad press to come out about it so people can't ask questions.
#13peephole303Posted 6/7/2013 10:44:55 PM
GunWolfAlpha posted...
I only heard that they were not going to do the public question thing.

honestly the only smart thing Microsoft could do now is just say "f*** it" and just still born the xbox, just cancel the xbox one before they lose millions on it will it is just siting on selves collecting dust.

theyve already lost millions making it they are probably going to aim to break even and kill it
#14GlLGAMESHPosted 6/7/2013 10:45:12 PM
Wow, do they realize how obvious this makes them look?
---
"**** Microsoft and Xbox One." - Original Xbox and Xbox 360 owner (me)
#15CaIiber345Posted 6/7/2013 10:45:31 PM
GunWolfAlpha posted...

honestly the only smart thing Microsoft could do now is just say "f*** it" and just still born the xbox, just cancel the xbox one before they lose millions on it will it is just siting on selves collecting dust.

But we know they won't. They have already invested too much into it. Besides, whether we like it or not, the thing will sell on launch day and for the holidays, even if it isn't the core gamer that is buying. How much it sells is another story that we just cannot tell at this point.
---
I run, therefore I am.
Hail HYDRA!
#16GunWolfAlphaPosted 6/7/2013 11:29:39 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
GunWolfAlpha posted...

But we know they won't. They have already invested too much into it. Besides, whether we like it or not, the thing will sell on launch day and for the holidays, even if it isn't the core gamer that is buying. How much it sells is another story that we just cannot tell at this point.

ya I know, but I really don't see many people buying it. like how many people would just buy something that a remote can already do? I see who they are trying to compete with and it is h*** not PS4 or Wii u, its f***ing apple and Google.

sorry but I'm very P****d off at Microsoft right now, and yes I read everything they said in that stupid press release.
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#17slowdog76Posted 6/8/2013 12:24:11 AM
to actually answer the OP's question correctly

One journalist on twitter announced the round table session had been cancelled. internet explodes in rage. same journo blogs saying he is surprised at the reaction as a roundtable was unusual in the first place. also confirms his one on one interview is still scheduled.

3 journalists (last i saw) tweet that their one-on-one interviews have been cancelled. someone (i cant remember where it was posted so cant provide link) claim this was due to scheduling confliction. 3 journalists were not from any of the major gaming websites.

none of the major websites (ign, eurogamer, wired, kotaku etc) have reported anything about the roundtable cancellation, or about interviews being cancelled, which would indicate that the former isnt an issue as far as theyre concerned, and the latter hasn't been the case for them

claims that websites that are "pro MS" are only getting interviews is a bit rich.....go read some of the articles some of those websites have posted recently.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#18_Ralph_Nader_Posted 6/8/2013 12:26:56 AM
It's harder to control PR in a public Q&A than with paid shills on message boards.
#19Sith JediPosted 6/8/2013 12:32:15 AM
GunWolfAlpha posted...

The only smart thing they can do is still release it and scrap all their DRM nonsense.