What if PS4 ends up like xbox?

#1wolfwingPosted 6/8/2013 7:06:10 PM
If the PS4 goes the same route as M$ they will get the same flack for it, also this isn't black and white nescarily, but degree's, I could accept PS4 if they did small things, or gve benefits for them.

M$'s problem is the degree of changes, and no benefits, what have I gained by losing all these things? Lets look at XBL vs PS+, XBL needed to play online, no real benefits outside of that, PS+ Not required to play online, and you get fringe benefits and some cool stuff. You don't make mony by forcing bad things, you make mony by having good things.

There are many ways of doing stuff without this all or nothing, I'm not sure if any of these things matter now, but it's not black and white.
---
currently playing Mass effect 3/Diablo 3 and soon to be path of exile.
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/8/2013 7:06:36 PM
then it's time to hop aboard the PC train
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3hooiex86Posted 6/8/2013 7:07:15 PM
i'd get a controller for my pc.
---
"videogames can get u through times without money, but money cant get u through times without videogames"
#4THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 6/8/2013 7:07:40 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
then it's time to hop aboard the PC train

---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchhausen
#5TheRobFish9Posted 6/8/2013 7:08:16 PM
Ill stick to my previous 6 generations of games and play Wii U for future releases. Its that simple, I have more then enough games already and even more I can potentially buy and play. Id be more then set
---
WWF B.C. (Before Cena) 1979-2001
#6wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 7:08:48 PM
Yes because all my favorite console games are on p...oh wait they arn't. There is a massive difference between PC and console gaming, and frankly, I rather have both, this whole, "Just play PC." is ignorant of what makes alot of console games good. There are great games on both, and many just don't work as well or never make it to PC. Or to console.
---
currently playing Mass effect 3/Diablo 3 and soon to be path of exile.
#7PunkMcThrustPosted 6/8/2013 7:09:09 PM
XBL had party support for up to 8 people.
Hell I used my 360 more for that than anything else.
---
Armstrong for President
#8mang70Posted 6/8/2013 7:09:44 PM
Nintendo will get all my money.
#9Kuro-chan_101Posted 6/8/2013 7:10:46 PM
As it stands, nobody will be getting my money. I will stick with older games.
---
~ Kuro-chan.
I love my older consoles! <33
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/8/2013 7:11:35 PM
wolfwing posted...
Yes because all my favorite console games are on p...oh wait they arn't. There is a massive difference between PC and console gaming, and frankly, I rather have both, this whole, "Just play PC." is ignorant of what makes alot of console games good. There are great games on both, and many just don't work as well or never make it to PC. Or to console.

so either get them all or pick. If you decide to leave any console/pc out you will miss out on exclusives. People fail to realize PC has exclusives too. Look up Arma 2/ DayZ. Best zombie game ever...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180