This looks like a good console

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This looks like a good console
2 years ago#1
It has just about everything I could ever ask for! This is gonna be so good. But what makes it good you ask? Well, let me tell you all about why I think the Xbox One is going to be a huge success.

The games. It is going to have COD and FIFA, two amazing games. FIFA isn't even going to be on the Wii U, and the PS4 versions aren't going to be anywhere near as good as the Xbox One versions. Also, my cable box broke, so now I can just use my amazing Xbox One to watch TV whenever I want.

Also, the voice commands are very useful. Sometimes I lose the remote or can't be bothered to go up and get it or go up and turn the console on, but this is no longer a problem with the Xbox One. Also, the used games thing is good because it will make me think longer and harder about which games I should decide to buy.

So, that is why I love the Xbox One. Thoughts?
---
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
2 years ago#2
See an optometrist.
2 years ago#3
MashYouGood posted...
See an optometrist.

lol!
---
Forest trees are greener.
2 years ago#4
I'll give you this...at least this is positive.

I don't feel that the pluses outweigh the minuses for me, but I fully respect you coming here with some postive things to say. I hope your purchase works out for you as well as you like.
---
I don't hate you. I wouldn't push you into the path of a moving train. I just don't like you; so I wouldn't pull you out of the way, either.
2 years ago#5
facetioussage posted...
I'll give you this...at least this is positive.

I don't feel that the pluses outweigh the minuses for me, but I fully respect you coming here with some postive things to say. I hope your purchase works out for you as well as you like.

Yeah, except no one in their right mind would want to pay more for games. At least the account is older.
---
Forest trees are greener.
2 years ago#6
Totally not a troll or MS shill at all. You just convinced me to look past every fault the One has. congratulations sir.
2 years ago#7
Like Bill Burr says, this world need a plague, badly.
2 years ago#8
The_PlagueLord posted...
Like Bill Burr says, this world need a plague, badly.

---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
2 years ago#9
Ya'll may be missing out on tc's sarcasm just a bit.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
2 years ago#10
Is this an onion article?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This looks like a good console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived