This looks like a good console

#1eellliiootttPosted 6/9/2013 2:43:21 AM
It has just about everything I could ever ask for! This is gonna be so good. But what makes it good you ask? Well, let me tell you all about why I think the Xbox One is going to be a huge success.

The games. It is going to have COD and FIFA, two amazing games. FIFA isn't even going to be on the Wii U, and the PS4 versions aren't going to be anywhere near as good as the Xbox One versions. Also, my cable box broke, so now I can just use my amazing Xbox One to watch TV whenever I want.

Also, the voice commands are very useful. Sometimes I lose the remote or can't be bothered to go up and get it or go up and turn the console on, but this is no longer a problem with the Xbox One. Also, the used games thing is good because it will make me think longer and harder about which games I should decide to buy.

So, that is why I love the Xbox One. Thoughts?
---
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
#2MashYouGoodPosted 6/9/2013 2:44:15 AM
See an optometrist.
#3Chao_YunPosted 6/9/2013 2:44:54 AM
MashYouGood posted...
See an optometrist.

lol!
---
Forest trees are greener.
#4facetioussagePosted 6/9/2013 2:46:07 AM
I'll give you this...at least this is positive.

I don't feel that the pluses outweigh the minuses for me, but I fully respect you coming here with some postive things to say. I hope your purchase works out for you as well as you like.
---
I don't hate you. I wouldn't push you into the path of a moving train. I just don't like you; so I wouldn't pull you out of the way, either.
#5Chao_YunPosted 6/9/2013 2:48:21 AM
facetioussage posted...
I'll give you this...at least this is positive.

I don't feel that the pluses outweigh the minuses for me, but I fully respect you coming here with some postive things to say. I hope your purchase works out for you as well as you like.

Yeah, except no one in their right mind would want to pay more for games. At least the account is older.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#6minchew91Posted 6/9/2013 8:47:57 AM
Totally not a troll or MS shill at all. You just convinced me to look past every fault the One has. congratulations sir.
#7The_PlagueLordPosted 6/9/2013 8:52:36 AM
Like Bill Burr says, this world need a plague, badly.
#8lilj812Posted 6/9/2013 8:55:11 AM
The_PlagueLord posted...
Like Bill Burr says, this world need a plague, badly.

---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#9Doktor_KaboomPosted 6/9/2013 8:55:27 AM
Ya'll may be missing out on tc's sarcasm just a bit.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#10Pope_ManadontiPosted 6/9/2013 8:56:14 AM
Is this an onion article?