This looks like a good console

#11wolfycookiePosted 6/9/2013 7:56:43 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, but I still say you are bending over to corporate greed. Good luck with it.
#12_Deadeye_CM_Posted 6/9/2013 7:57:23 AM
I love how every troll is seen as a potential Microsoft paid shill. There haven't been any on this board FYI.

Don't bring up Kazima or whatever his name was. Trolls use alt accounts and they're stupid enough to forget which account they're on. Proves nothing.
---
Not changing this until Dark Cloud comes to the PS Store.
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#13mcnichojPosted 6/9/2013 7:57:42 AM
eellliioottt posted...
Also, my cable box broke, so now I can just use my amazing Xbox One to watch TV whenever I want.
I know this thread is a joek but just to clarify for the uninformed it is not a replacement for your cable box, you plug your cable box into the console.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#14_DevilBob_Posted 6/9/2013 7:57:58 AM
eellliioottt posted...
It has just about everything I could ever ask for! This is gonna be so good. But what makes it good you ask? Well, let me tell you all about why I think the Xbox One is going to be a huge success.

The games. It is going to have COD and FIFA, two amazing games. FIFA isn't even going to be on the Wii U, and the PS4 versions aren't going to be anywhere near as good as the Xbox One versions. Also, my cable box broke, so now I can just use my amazing Xbox One to watch TV whenever I want.

Also, the voice commands are very useful. Sometimes I lose the remote or can't be bothered to go up and get it or go up and turn the console on, but this is no longer a problem with the Xbox One. Also, the used games thing is good because it will make me think longer and harder about which games I should decide to buy.

So, that is why I love the Xbox One. Thoughts?

Shilltastic!
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#15MarikhenPosted 6/9/2013 8:37:35 AM
I sure hope that the OP is pure sarcasm...

So, that is why I love the Xbox One. Thoughts?

Yeah, just one.

Also, my cable box broke, so now I can just use my amazing Xbox One to watch TV whenever I want.

From what I've seen/heard/read you need a functional receiver in order for the XBox One to actually "let you" watch cable TV which means you can only watch cable with it when you have a functional box, not whenever you want, and since you don't have a functional box... /shrugs.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.