If better means more powerful, is the Xbox One better than the Wii U?

#11NeoBillbinePosted 6/9/2013 4:13:33 AM
mcnichoj posted...
NeoBillbine posted...
mcnichoj posted...
NeoBillbine posted...
Bancario51 posted...
As in better system

Spec wise the Xbone is more akin to a crappy pc.
Which is better for developers, so I don't see the problem.

Maybe you should remove your rose colored glasses. I doubt the (Xbone) being easier to develop for will amount to any significant advancement in visual fidelity or game play techniques. It will just be a repeat of this past gen just with a slight native resolution bump.
So it sounds like it will be easy to make X1 games, again I don't see the problem.
Maybe you should take your head out of your PC's vent.

Maybe, you should stop believing all of Microsoft's fairy tales. For one second try to put that head of yours to some use other than being inserted in MS's buttocks. I'll take the vent over that any day, thank you.
---
i7-3930K, ASRock X79 Extreme6, NH-D14, 16GB G.Skill
Ripjaws DDR3, MSI GTX680, Crucial M4 128GB\64GB, 2TB Samsung F4, M-Audio192/KRK RP8G2 Corsair HX650, HAF XB
#12mcnichojPosted 6/9/2013 4:18:25 AM
NeoBillbine posted...
Maybe, you should stop believing all of Microsoft's fairy tales. For one second try to put that head of yours to some use other than being inserted in MS's buttocks. I'll take the vent over that any day, thank you.
lol, os in denial you couldn't even say anything other than "hurr durr MS fanboy" when no, it's just common sense.
PS2 became insanely easy to develop for, so it got all the games.
PS3 was hard to develop for it so it originally got no games.
360 sold like garbage in Japan but because it was so easy to develop on it we got all deeeeese SHMUUUUUPS...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/list-83

Wake up Alan.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#13LordLyciaXPosted 6/9/2013 9:43:58 AM
mcnichoj posted...
NeoBillbine posted...
lol, os in denial you couldn't even say anything other than "hurr durr MS fanboy" when no, it's just common sense.
PS2 became insanely easy to develop for, so it got all the games.
PS3 was hard to develop for it so it originally got no games.
360 sold like garbage in Japan but because it was so easy to develop on it we got all deeeeese SHMUUUUUPS...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/list-83

Wake up Alan.

360 sold like garbage in Japan because it was marketed in Japan poorly. M$ tried hard to market there for the first ~1.5 years of the 360's life, which is why it got some JRPGs back then. They gave up after Sony and Nintendo dominated the Japan market. Also, while the PS3 is a nightmare to develop on, the PS4 is going to be using x86 architecture, which is a dream for developers.
---
The used game market does not hurt the game devs as much as piracy does. At least with used games, it was, at one point, bought new.