I'm kind of torn

#1RAGEface14Posted 6/9/2013 8:33:46 AM
I'm currently a 360 owner, and a huge Halo fan (no other shooter offers the same competition). I want to buy the Xbone solely because of Halo 5, but the Xbone is shaping up to be such a pathetic piece of s*** that I feel that the ps4 is going to be much better.

What does everyone else think of my dilemma?
---
RAGEface14
I saw Jesse gutting a turtle in front of Food Lion
#2peephole303Posted 6/9/2013 8:35:54 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
I'm currently a 360 owner, and a huge Halo fan (no other shooter offers the same competition). I want to buy the Xbone solely because of Halo 5, but the Xbone is shaping up to be such a pathetic piece of s*** that I feel that the ps4 is going to be much better.

suck it up and switch over if you feel the PS4 is good enought after Sony's E3 presentation

Halo isnt as good as it was when Bungie was around and Microsoft is screwing people around i wouldnt buy their system, Just make sure to choose the right choice between PC and Sony
#3anon_firePosted 6/9/2013 8:36:14 AM
I wouldn't bother getting a Xbox One at this point no matter how good Halo 5 will be.
#4betterboulderPosted 6/9/2013 8:37:38 AM
If you really want it that bad, buy it. I admit that there might be games I'll be super interested in, but I'll resist. I've got a backlog as big as an elephant to tide me over anyway.
---
I don't get worried. I get punchy!
PSN/XBL: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272
#5RAGEface14(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 8:44:48 AM
peephole303 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

suck it up and switch over if you feel the PS4 is good enought after Sony's E3 presentation

Halo isnt as good as it was when Bungie was around and Microsoft is screwing people around i wouldnt buy their system, Just make sure to choose the right choice between PC and Sony

I don't think gaming doesn't take up a large enough portion of my life for me to drop a couple g's on a good gaming pc, but I'll definitely have to consider it.

As for Halo, Bungie probably was better, but ever since the newest H4 update I'm starting to have some faith in 343i.
---
RAGEface14
I saw Jesse gutting a turtle in front of Food Lion
#6EoinPosted 6/9/2013 8:52:22 AM
If the Xbox One fails: Microsoft panic. The executives who made the key decisions are quietly but quickly shuffled into other positions, or told that their services are no longer required. Next-generation strategies are revised and are much less consumer-hostile. Microsoft begin patching out as many restrictions as they can through software updates. Everybody wins.

If the Xbox One succeeds: Microsoft vindicated. Gamers really will buy anything, accept anything. The rest of the console industry begins copying the restrictions put in place by the Xbox One. The next Xbox launches in 2018 with even more restrictive practices. Everybody loses except maybe Microsoft.

If you - and sufficiently large amounts of other people - don't buy an Xbox One, and don't change that fact just because Microsoft make a game with the same word in the title as a previous game that you liked, then Microsoft will change the Xbox One. They won't sit there for years, watching it slowly die, without doing something to fix it.