Microsoft seems to be banking on just one thing

#21Lord Lu BuPosted 6/9/2013 8:54:29 AM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Lord Lu Bu posted...
Erik_P posted...
Apple actually has good products.

That are insanely overpriced and over hyped. Prices for a MacBook are absolutely outrageous.

Outrageous?! I'd like to see you find a laptop with an aluminum case for cheaper that has the same screen.

Sorry but that doesn't justify an almost $1000 difference compared to other laptops.
---
Yes, you can say ASS!
#22HitMan0420Posted 6/9/2013 8:55:04 AM
Erik_P posted...
Awizarddidit posted...
People on these boards seem to forget Apple.

And before you laugh and claim I'm an idiot, you probably have an iPod, considering the thing has sold millions.

Actually, I have never in my life owned an ipod and never plan too, I've used mp3 players in the past and now I just use my android phones.

Apple as a company overcharges for their garbage in my opinion.
#23_Deadeye_CM_Posted 6/9/2013 9:00:28 AM
Lord Lu Bu posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Lord Lu Bu posted...
Erik_P posted...

That are insanely overpriced and over hyped. Prices for a MacBook are absolutely outrageous.

Outrageous?! I'd like to see you find a laptop with an aluminum case for cheaper that has the same screen.

Sorry but that doesn't justify an almost $1000 difference compared to other laptops.

Their aluminum cases are made out of titanium and their screens are made out of diabetes.
---
Not changing this until Dark Cloud comes to the PS Store.
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#24uchiha_lordPosted 6/9/2013 9:00:41 AM
QillerMN posted...
Nice topic... so basically you created it solely to insult people? What is the purpose of this topic other than to put forth the ramblings of a 12 year old?

The more stuff like this I see makes me all the more determined to buy an X1! Therefore, if you, and others like you, are trying to make this thing crash, this is not the approach.

This. Insulting people for liking the system is not the right way for going about about the issue. I plan on buying the Xbox One if they have any games that i like (which most likely they will).
---
From now on, i alone will stand at the top ~Aizen
#25airfoemoePosted 6/9/2013 9:02:01 AM
Erik_P posted...
Awizarddidit posted...
People on these boards seem to forget Apple.

And before you laugh and claim I'm an idiot, you probably have an iPod, considering the thing has sold millions.

Their MACs yes. Anything IOS related, HELL NO.

NEXUS 10> Surface Pro> iPad.

GS4>Galaxy Note 2>GS3>HTC ONE>>>>>>>> iPhone 5.

And galaxy PMP with a removable Micro SD card and upgrade battery is better than an iPod.

If you own a bunch of itunes content it's best to backup all your purchases and cut your losses with Apple. No need to support them if all they are going to do is string you along to buy only their products.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#26_DevilBob_Posted 6/9/2013 9:04:18 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
And that is people are ****ing stupid and uninformed. The only people who would ever consider buying one of these are people who literally know nothing about the system and would happily buy it with a stupid smirk on their stupid face.

Yup. Essentially this is their sales formula.

The more ignorant people there are, the more sales we will make!
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#27RisingWaterPosted 6/9/2013 9:05:29 AM
Internet required is a pretty straightforward thing.It will have to be written on the box and explicitly told to consumers.

I agree they are banking on one specific type of the consumer,one that

1.Has money
2.Has reliable internet
3.Likes online gaming(COD,BF,Madden,Fifa,etc) and is willing to pay $60+ for them on day one
4.Is willing to pay for online
#28Lord Lu BuPosted 6/9/2013 9:07:36 AM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Lord Lu Bu posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Lord Lu Bu posted...
Erik_P posted...

Their aluminum cases are made out of titanium and their screens are made out of diabetes.

To be honest I wouldn't be shocked it that were true.
---
Yes, you can say ASS!
#29Dark ElfPosted 6/9/2013 9:37:27 AM
It's less about ignorance than the expectation that their games/services are so desirable that we're willing to work with the restrictions. After, the persistent Internet connection will be transparent to most consumers.
#30HENTAIDOJIPosted 6/9/2013 9:45:19 AM
And that is people are ****ing stupid and uninformed.

Or either uncaring in these matters, since publishers have been getting away with DLC and online passes for years now.

That and marketing, it's easier to sell a consumer on this DRM and the promise of Halo than it will be for Sony to sell PS4 on the basis of Killzone 6 at launch.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg