Faster scroll to "apps" than "my pins"

#1MasterSplinterWPosted 6/9/2013 9:23:05 AM
Seriously, Microsoft is trying to act like they are even in this game. If you buy this thing at release, you've been fooled. It takes me longer (as in more real life time) to sit and wait on "my pins" to open than it does for me to just scroll over to "apps" and open Neflix.

If the media box sales well it will just be proof that you are all morons and I should probably kill myself. You are kidding yourself if you think this thing will be awesome. MS sux.
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: Sloth Since 87
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 6/9/2013 9:25:16 AM
MasterSplinterW posted...
Seriously, Microsoft is trying to act like they are even in this game. If you buy this thing at release, you've been fooled. It takes me longer (as in more real life time) to sit and wait on "my pins" to open than it does for me to just scroll over to "apps" and open Neflix.

If the media box sales well it will just be proof that you are all morons and I should probably kill myself. You are kidding yourself if you think this thing will be awesome. MS sux.

*Pre-orders 30 Xb1's to call you out.*
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.