What were MS thinking of with that Pre E3 Presenation?

#1The_DjokerPosted 6/9/2013 8:34:45 AM
I mean seriously? With all the negativity I can understand fro certain things but that presentation was the biggest garbage ever. One of the worst poor constructed presentations of all time. It makes Nintendo's 08 presentation look amazing. Not only was most of the information not accurate but it lead to weeks of speculation and then re confirmation/re submission of different information. The whole thing was a complete mess. They should have just announced what the xbox one was called and then leave everything else to E3 where they can explain in more detail everything about their console. All this negativity doesn't do them any good at all.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lol597WsBP1qcef94.gif
#2Genericgamer667Posted 6/9/2013 8:35:44 AM
they were thinking?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#3pblimp360Posted 6/9/2013 8:36:26 AM
It wasn't that bad honestly. Gamers had expectations of games being shown, even though MS said they wouldn't be showing them there and it spiraled from there.

Not to say parts weren't boring here and there, but still.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#4The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 8:47:53 AM(edited)
It wasn't that bad honestly. Gamers had expectations of games being shown, even though MS said they wouldn't be showing them there and it spiraled from there.

Not to say parts weren't boring here and there, but still.

Forget what they actually showed. I'm talking about what they didn't show or tell people properly. When you have a presentation and then in the next 2 weeks have to answer dozens of questions about certain points people were worried about then you did a bad Presentation. Period. They didn't outline the Xbox Ones DRM policy in full bullet points in the presentation, they didn't outline the information on it's other services. People say "wait till E3" well if they wanted to wait till E3 why have they released statements over the last 2 weeks clarifying stuff? it's because their presentation was awful and didn't outline the information that we needed. Forget the games..if they wanted to show games at E3 instead that's fine but the actual console was the most important part.

They shot themselves in the foot with that media briefing.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lol597WsBP1qcef94.gif
#5YeomanlyPosted 6/9/2013 8:49:26 AM
If you watch it not as a gamer and as a average person, or main media (non gaming), it was perfect.

Show Console - Check
Show Specs (in simple terms) - Check
Show Media - Check
Show Kinect - Check
Show CoD/Fifa/Madden - Check

Perfect.