Look on the brightside, at-least our games will be cheaper than PS4's!

#21Razor2602Posted 6/9/2013 4:41:23 PM
DonaId posted...
Since Xbox One is more digital oriented it will not only have less load times but probably be cheaper as well.
It is times like these that I hug my wallet and thank microsoft for these so called bad decisions you all claim they made.

I can't wait for E3. A lot of naysayers will return.

Lol they own a monopoly they aint gonna give you any discount at all EA have already said $70 you wont get a penny off for digital i imagine, PS4 games confirmed from $0.99-$60

and youve clearly just made your account too your probably here to stir
#22FlippyMittensPosted 6/9/2013 4:46:19 PM
TC you're a tool...
#23NSGraphitePosted 6/9/2013 4:48:08 PM
You have seen the prices of new digital games on Xbox Live marketplace and PSN right? If not, I suggest you look. Make sure you are sitting down before you do so.
#24LoneWolf4545Posted 6/9/2013 4:48:48 PM
Razor2602 posted...
DonaId posted...
Since Xbox One is more digital oriented it will not only have less load times but probably be cheaper as well.
It is times like these that I hug my wallet and thank microsoft for these so called bad decisions you all claim they made.

Lol they own a monopoly they aint gonna give you any discount at all EA have already said $70 you wont get a penny off for digital i imagine, PS4 games confirmed from $0.99-$60

How do they have a monopoly when they don't control the price of games?
#25Anarchy612Posted 6/9/2013 4:51:48 PM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
Razor2602 posted...
DonaId posted...

How do they have a monopoly when they don't control the price of games?

His point is that if you want digital games for Xbox you need to buy from Xbox whereas if you want digital games for PC you can buy from steam or one of its many competitors. Therefore it stands to reason that there will be little to no price drops on digital Xbox (or Sony) games
---
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.-Adroc Thurston
PSN: Anarchy612