you pay 60$ and rent it for 24hours approximately 10years of x1 life or less

#11HeavyLight(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:21:19 PM
hey, check out this thread
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66398564
no competition means they can jack up the price of games
---
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789
#12GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/9/2013 3:34:20 PM
It sucks that people are losing karma but it also gets really old that everyone is saying the same thing making the same topic over and over. Yes we the system has ton faults for some people and a lot of ppl on here dont want it I get that, but what about the others that really do want it. they cant even talking about the system with ppl jumping on them and attacking them. I think most ppl need just move on if your not going to bring something new to the board but that just me.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#13gamestop27Posted 6/9/2013 3:36:07 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
It sucks that people are losing karma but it also gets really old that everyone is saying the same thing making the same topic over and over. Yes we the system has ton faults for some people and a lot of ppl on here dont want it I get that, but what about the others that really do want it. they cant even talking about the system with ppl jumping on them and attacking them. I think most ppl need just move on if your not going to bring something new to the board but that just me.

You deserved to be jumped on and attacked.
---
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft