If Microsoft changes the every 24 hour check to a once a week check...

#1O_Town_RulezPosted 6/9/2013 4:11:47 PM
Would you be happy with that? I see a lot of people are upset with that, maybe if they upgraded it to a week, it'd be a lot better.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Off-Season
#2bengab0y0Posted 6/9/2013 4:12:59 PM
The "check" itself is the problem, not the frequency.
#3pyrokinesis666Posted 6/9/2013 4:13:02 PM
They won't so why bother,

id rather deal with the 24 hr check than the Kinect-nsa spying device
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#4DjungelurbanPosted 6/9/2013 4:13:59 PM
No, Microsoft has lost the trust... Gonna take not only alot of good will but also alot of time to get that back...
---
Text and stuff and bla
#5Bikes-Posted 6/9/2013 4:14:19 PM
bengab0y0 posted...
The "check" itself is the problem, not the frequency.
#6chareyPosted 6/9/2013 4:15:17 PM
No it would still be a brick after MS shuts down the servers. I like having old game systems around so I can play the good games at any time.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#7shawnmckPosted 6/9/2013 4:17:18 PM
No, because I don't want my consoles connected to the Internet...PERIOD.

That's why I like consoles in the first place.
They could change it to once a month and it still wouldn't get me to change my mind.

Get rid of the requirement completely.
Make it optional.

What is so hard to understand ?
#8shawnmckPosted 6/9/2013 4:23:22 PM(edited)
charey posted...
No it would still be a brick after MS shuts down the servers. I like having old game systems around so I can play the good games at any time.

^ Same here..
I still have a PS1, 3DO, original X-box, gamecube...and I will continue to keep my XB 360 & PS3.

It is pointless to get an Xbone, because you won't be able to own anything with the On-line requirement, but are in effect just renting everything.
Once the servers go down, then the console & the games become completely useless.

And what happens to the late adopters that buy the Xbone 6 years from now, and that only have a few short years before MS decides to shut down the servers to make ready for their 4th console..?
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 6/9/2013 4:22:58 PM
To hell with that. Remove the damn thing.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#10Necro_Fear89Posted 6/9/2013 4:23:03 PM
Do I want a normal kick in the nuts or a horse kicking me in the nuts?

They are both bad and I wouldn't want either one.

So no online checks at all.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that Lord of Castamere but now the rains weep o'er his hall with no one there to hear.
-Valar Morghulis, Valar Dohaeris-