#271lastchancelemonPosted 7/18/2013 10:16:33 AM
Is this still going?
---
Juggler.
Pokemon black 2 FC: 4642-9954-5994
#272marvelite50Posted 7/18/2013 12:33:43 PM
stalker_san posted...
TC, go back under your bridge

Actually, the term trolling comes from fishing, not from the mythological creature.
#273EraseGreyPosted 7/18/2013 2:58:37 PM(edited)
so wait, the math aside, how are the headphones not compatible with either system? usb headphones should have no compatibility issues.

Edit: holy...i didn't see that it had 6 pages. omg this is awesome.

---
PSN: DeadCell715
#274White_Knight13Posted 7/18/2013 3:14:18 PM
EraseGrey posted...
so wait, the math aside, how are the headphones not compatible with either system? usb headphones should have no compatibility issues.

Microsoft is using a proprietary headphone jack. Basically for the sole reason of driving up costs of headsets and making exclusive deals with certain companies. (Turtle Beach is one of them).

Sony's is USB though, so they should all work fine.
#275SixStringHeroPosted 7/18/2013 3:22:40 PM
I just mortgaged a house for $130,000

Luckily I already own really nice washer and dryer.

$130,000 Home
- $3,000 Washer and Dryer

I got the house for $127,000!
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#276Love_Me_SexyPosted 7/18/2013 5:02:43 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
Fallout82 posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
The real number is $385-395 since I actually buy xbl for $40 a year and I will have the ability to sell my wi-fi adapter for $5-15.

This definitely doesn't apply to everyone and I am obviously smarter than to base my decision just around price. I just hadn't thought of it before today and I thought it was worth noting.

Fail math above.
Fxed--
$500 X1
+$20 adapter
+$60 year of live
=$580

Better start saving kiddo, you won't be getting **** with your $385-395. Say in school you might learn something.

WG4F_is_win posted...
If it makes you guys happier
Xbox One $500

PS4 $400
+$50 Online
+$100 Headset
=$550

Say what in school? You too kiddo
You might learn to read. I already posted another version for people who didn't get what I was doing

Nobody understands your first post because it is a pile of mathmatical nightmares and jibberish.
---
Playstation 4 preordered!
Xbox One Day One Edition preordered! 12 months LIVE, RYSE, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Watch Dogs
#277gzus_ADPosted 7/18/2013 5:08:07 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
This topic is hilarious
Gotta love mathemagics
TC went to Hogwarts School of Mathemagics. TC is Harry Potter confirmed.
---
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut // Latest ink: http://imgur.com/wTIEDNJ
End all war now // I write @ http://writersbloq.com/frank-noh
#278-Radiohead-Posted 7/18/2013 5:17:57 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
UltraCiggy posted...
Don't know what you guys are talking about. The math makes perfect sense.

I'm glad to see somebody that is smart enough to understand this topic

This is hilarious! I think UltraCiggy was being sarcastic. Best topic ever by the way. I love mathemagics!
#279WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 6:05:27 PM
White_Knight13 posted...
EraseGrey posted...

Microsoft is using a proprietary headphone jack. Basically for the sole reason of driving up costs of headsets and making exclusive deals with certain companies. (Turtle Beach is one of them).

lol no
Some xbox headsets won't even work on pc. There's no way they'll just magically work on playstation
---
just hawkin' on the box
#280White_Knight13Posted 7/18/2013 6:13:33 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
White_Knight13 posted...
EraseGrey posted...

lol no
Some xbox headsets won't even work on pc. There's no way they'll just magically work on playstation

I suppose I should have clarified, I meant all of the headsets that worked on PS3 will work on PS4. Oh well.