So, Unisex My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Attire is Now Available on Live

#41Ace_SteelPosted 7/28/2013 11:15:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42NewMoonShadowPosted 7/28/2013 11:23:47 AM
Ace_Steel posted...
Foppe posted...
Ace_Steel posted...
I just removed some people off my friendlist because of this. I am not going to associate myself with a group of pedophiles.

You are probably the only one looking around what other peoples Avatars are wearing.
Do you delete friends that wear Disney/Marvel/Star Wars related items as well?
I mean, todays kids believes that Disney supported the Nazis, thereby you would look bad if you had any friend on your friendlist that supported Disney, right?

I never looked to see if they had it.
No, because those aren't tailor made for little girls. MLP is meant for preschool aged girls and grown men watching it is creepy and pedophilic and the ones who obsess over it and buy this garbage is even worse.
Why should I care if some idiots think Disney supported the nazis? Even if they did that was decades ago. That was then and this is now.

I've ended long term friendships over friends becoming bronies and I'll have no trouble sleeping over removing a few pedophiles off my friendlist.

Why is it that the most ignorant and stubborn people are always the most resolute?
#43FoppePosted 7/28/2013 12:57:00 PM
Ace_Steel's post just made me buy one copy of each MLP avatar items.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#44vgsrulePosted 7/28/2013 5:06:35 PM
These topics are fantastic for updating my ignore list.

Rather tired of obnoxious, ignorant people who decide to hate something for no reason because other people say to.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#45Ace_SteelPosted 7/28/2013 8:58:51 PM
vgsrule posted...

Rather tired of obnoxious, ignorant people who decide to hate something for no reason because other people say to.

There's a good reason people hate bronies.
#46R_JackalPosted 7/28/2013 10:07:51 PM
The entire... "brony" thing is quite a disturbing development to me. People can claim all the character development, good writing, or whatnot that they so desire to justify what they wear and do, but I am under no obligation to deem it "normal" or accept this. I wish they would realize that much.

I have a friend who happens to be one and he's well aware I deem that entire bit inane, and sees fit to flaunt it like it's some mark of pride. At the same time, knocking me for once in a blue moon wearing WWE attire while he wears his assorted pony related gear near-on daily.

Fandoms are fandoms, I realize this much which is why I do... accept him to a certain point. I don't talk his ear off about things that I know don't interest him, and yet he will gab about various pony related nonsense like it's actually interesting.

Simply put: They're borderline the most annoying fandom as a whole from what I'd experience, with massive persecution issues, thinking they're special for liking something a bit unlikely for their age and/or gender. Simple fact is, it goes with the territory for most of these pursuits. In short: Deal with it. There's nothing we can do about the XBL Avatars wearing it, you don't have to like it, you can even call people out for it should it get on your nerves. Sadly, little can be done.
#47FoppePosted 7/28/2013 11:00:30 PM
Ace_Steel posted...
vgsrule posted...

Classifying them all as pedophiles because of your own ignorance is not a good reason to hate them.
It's like saying that all gamers look like this: http://files.myopera.com/Matta/albums/95596/Nintendo%20Nerd%20Lord.jpg
Hating them for spreading pictures of ponies everywhere and trying to convert everybody they see is more legit, but that's just a small part of the community, so hating all bronies because of that is like hating all gamers because some of them teamkills you in multiplayer.
And most "let's spam pony pictures" users are trolls, not bronies, so it would be to hate gamers because 4chan call gamers neckbeards.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#48ItIsOkBroPosted 7/29/2013 5:44:18 AM
People are way bigger fans of things than bronies are of MLP. But it's only the bronies that feel the need to show the entire world and tell everyone they watch MLP.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#49Ace_SteelPosted 7/29/2013 11:27:27 AM
Foppe posted...
Ace_Steel posted...
vgsrule posted...

Classifying them all as pedophiles because of your own ignorance is not a good reason to hate them.
It's like saying that all gamers look like this: http://files.myopera.com/Matta/albums/95596/Nintendo%20Nerd%20Lord.jpg
Hating them for spreading pictures of ponies everywhere and trying to convert everybody they see is more legit, but that's just a small part of the community, so hating all bronies because of that is like hating all gamers because some of them teamkills you in multiplayer.
And most "let's spam pony pictures" users are trolls, not bronies, so it would be to hate gamers because 4chan call gamers neckbeards.

If you call yourself a brony you deserved to be hated on. You're labeling yourself over a god damn little girl cartoon.
#50GeneralFoxPosted 7/29/2013 11:48:31 AM(edited)
Ace_Steel posted...
Foppe posted...
Ace_Steel posted...
vgsrule posted...

If you call yourself a brony you deserved to be hated on. You're labeling yourself over a god damn little girl cartoon.

Basically, if you don't love the things I love and dislike the things I hate, I'm going to make up stuff so I can belittle you and look "correct" in the eyes of the general public.

http://stuffistumbledupon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/White-People-They-All-Look-the-Same-Meme.jpg

This picture would fit the description if you replace "white people" with everyone. I'm sorry Ace if I'm not a cookie cutter cut out of you in every and form. But we were not made to be 100% identical and dull and boring as you seem to think everyone should be. I feel sorry that your afraid of a little girls cartoon that you have to make such ugly and ignorant comments lol.

---
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 - Official Teaser Trailer: *excited* lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68AqHwgk2s8