$500 is too much for a console

#101SomboSteelPosted 7/27/2013 12:09:41 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
about like 599

Okay, thank you lol.
#102Dannyson97Posted 7/31/2013 12:46:03 PM
FusionC posted...
Well since they are sold out, and gamestop managers in various places across the country have said it would be selling just as well as the PS4 (I can confirm 4 managers in Kentucky, Virginia, Indiana and Colorado myself) I dont think its going to make that big of a difference. People who want it, will pay for it.

The Wii U had sold out too in Pre orders, and it will only do well in the States.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#103Kosmo240985Posted 7/31/2013 12:55:36 PM
SaintFC_ posted...
Alienware4Life posted...
$100 isnt crap when your spending 4-500 lol.get a job

Man it must suck to still have to work, get retired at 25 or you're a peasant.

that's called unemployment kid....
---
GT: Kozzie85
#104PastyWnoLipsPosted 7/31/2013 1:07:48 PM
BadLuckInc posted...
I make money to spend money. Lately gaming isn't as cheap a hobby as it use to be, and if you can't keep up, then better switch up your interests. Art's and Crafts may be right up some of you people's alley ;)

"If a company tells me to 'spread em,' I'll gladly spread em. Gaming is my drug, and I will never decline."
---
I try to fit "my girlfriend" in my posts, b/c it's hard for me to get noticed by girls. PC gaming is even less relevant than the Wii U
#105georgewduff1Posted 7/31/2013 4:05:06 PM
I remember paying like 70$ for a NES game in early 90....
I remember buying a Xbox at launch ....300$ in 2001...
i remember buying a Xbox 360 at launch ....400$ in 2005...
So 500$ for a Xbox one...is a fair price...

ive just made 127$ at work today...not a problem for me...and i prefer the Microsoft western style of games....
#106Its_No_BiggiePosted 7/31/2013 4:23:23 PM
Quote:You Xbone fanboys should also remember that Gamestop is getting only 15 xbone's to a store so its no surprise its selling out and it took alot longer to sell out then the PS4.
@OverLordChaos

You PS4 fan boys should learn your place (not the Xbox ONE boards) and if you're just here for the sake of being a tool. Go find a gun, put it to your head and end our misery!
---
You be Tails, I'll be Sonic!
#107BSerenityPosted 7/31/2013 4:30:58 PM
Its_No_Biggie posted...
Quote:You Xbone fanboys should also remember that Gamestop is getting only 15 xbone's to a store so its no surprise its selling out and it took alot longer to sell out then the PS4.
@OverLordChaos

You PS4 fan boys should learn your place (not the Xbox ONE boards) and if you're just here for the sake of being a tool. Go find a gun, put it to your head and end our misery!

This is one of the most ignorant ways to respond... Baited and ensnared.. Successful.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!