I am glad the Xbox One is doing different things from PS4.

#21BudWisenheimerPosted 7/30/2013 4:29:03 PM
darktheron posted...
M$ CENTERED the Xbox One around advertisements first before games. Get it? Got it. Thanks.

Advertisements first, game play second

You sir need to got take some college education courses, it's unbelievable that you sit there and cry about the information that is on the internet right in front of your computer that is less than a foot away from you...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-one-created-with-advertising-in-mind-6411083

You'll have to try harder than that. This is an asinine interpretation of that article. I go to the grocery store with milk in mind. That doesn't mean I place it "far" above my steak and my beer on the list of priorities.

#22HowatizerPosted 7/30/2013 5:51:27 PM
Microsoft never said that gaming wasn't the main priority for the X1...

Seriously, I think only a moron would believe that to be true.
Also the amount of additional features and apps are similar on both the PS 4 and X1.

I have bought every available console each generation and have enjoyed each for what they had to offer and I have a PS 4 and X1 pre-ordered. The only thing all these Sony Fanboys have accomplished in the past few months on this board, is to create a general dislike for Sony and the PS4 more and more over time.

We should hold a real life purge, but only gather all the fanboys from PC/Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft etc to participate.
---
Truth: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#23DesperateMonkeyPosted 7/30/2013 6:18:42 PM
DarkTheron is one of those fanboys who the other fanboys wish would just disappear. That was some really dumb spinning.

If XB1 wasn't a dedicated gaming console, neither is PS4. If PS4 was then its even more sad that XB1 has more and better exclusives coming. If being dedicated for gaming means not having extra features than apparently Sony Ponies think that the Wii U is the best console.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#24BadLuckIncPosted 7/30/2013 6:24:43 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
DarkTheron is one of those fanboys who the other fanboys wish would just disappear. That was some really dumb spinning.

If XB1 wasn't a dedicated gaming console, neither is PS4. If PS4 was then its even more sad that XB1 has more and better exclusives coming. If being dedicated for gaming means not having extra features than apparently Sony Ponies think that the Wii U is the best console.

Word..
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink NNID: BadLuckInk
#25darktheronPosted 8/5/2013 8:00:56 PM
Fanboy? no, if I was I would probably of owned the first xbox.

None of you have said anything about the required Kinect. Yes I believe Xbox One was created in mind to be build around advertisements because of the Kinect, social media, AGAIN because of the Kinect and then gaming. They want to milk this as much as possible in terms of spamming people with advertisements.

I like how you just circle yourself around a question that you didn't bother to answer and put your own spin on it.

It's like voting for a politician because they said something they would do and turns out they don't 80% of the time...

It makes you a fanboy for defending it. How does it make me a fanboy when I attack it with credetials and information to back it up with and legit questions tagged along with it that you and two others don't bother to answer? lmao
---
The way to life is the key to victory.
#26INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/5/2013 8:06:39 PM
darktheron posted...

None of you have said anything about the required Kinect. Yes I believe Xbox One was created in mind to be build around advertisements because of the Kinect, social media, AGAIN because of the Kinect and then gaming. They want to milk this as much as possible in terms of spamming people with advertisements.

I like how you just circle yourself around a question that you didn't bother to answer and put your own spin on it.

It's like voting for a politician because they said something they would do and turns out they don't 80% of the time...

It makes you a fanboy for defending it. How does it make me a fanboy when I attack it with credetials and information to back it up with and legit questions tagged along with it that you and two others don't bother to answer? lmao

You are a sad, sad little man.
#27JeDDyDPosted 8/5/2013 8:09:11 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
darktheron posted...

You've stumped me, I cannot refute your intelligent post and now I must lower myself to insulting you.

:-)
---
"Meanwhile, inside a nearby swordfish..."
#28INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/5/2013 8:13:01 PM
JeDDyD posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
darktheron posted...

You've stumped me, I cannot refute your intelligent post and now I must lower myself to insulting you.

I must rewrite other peoples posts. Due to it giving me incredible satisfaction and making me feel better about my miserable existence.

;)
#29FishyGoodness12Posted 8/5/2013 8:29:05 PM
Xbox one and PS4 aren't dedicated gaming consoles.

Only Dedicated gaming consoles are Wii U and 3DS
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#30INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/5/2013 8:30:35 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
Xbox one and PS4 aren't dedicated gaming consoles.

Only Dedicated gaming consoles are Wii U and 3DS

Get out. Go! NOW!