iphone 5 or Xbox One?

#11Foreman22Posted 7/27/2013 6:32:48 AM
^^On clue, perfect example.
#12BansheeNTDmodePosted 7/27/2013 6:33:58 AM
Wait for iphone 5s the price on iphone5 should drop. I like that i can surf on the web while im calling someone.

Im also getting the xb1 for titanfall.
#13TheApd_ReturnsPosted 7/27/2013 6:37:11 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3pilb6.jpg

that and people talk about superior multimedia value as if they have any idea what they're talking about, and then proceed to use it for GarageBand and iMovie (if at all)

about the only thing Macs have going for them is build quality.

i'm not saying Macs/iPhones are terrible products on their own merits, but part of the premium you're paying is purely for the brand name when you look at value in contrast to other hardware.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... PSN: XbOne_DealWithIt ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#14SunDevil77Posted 7/27/2013 6:46:17 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
http://i.qkme.me/3pilb6.jpg

that and people talk about superior multimedia value as if they have any idea what they're talking about, and then proceed to use it for GarageBand and iMovie (if at all)

about the only thing Macs have going for them is build quality.

i'm not saying Macs/iPhones are terrible products on their own merits, but part of the premium you're paying is purely for the brand name when you look at value in contrast to other hardware.

Macbooks are a tad overpriced, but I got mine as a business expense, and graphic design/photo editing on them is simply wonderful.

They're also really reliable, and are now being recognized more and more as multipurpose machine. A good chunk of PC games now come out for both PC and Mac. It'll never have nearly as good a library as PCs, but its a start. If I were to use my personal money, I don't know if I'd get one, but I was pleasantly surprised with my first Mac.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#15richboy900Posted 7/27/2013 6:51:27 AM
Foreman22 posted...
^^On clue, perfect example.

wat would you take the iPhone over an Xbox one?

the iPhone reminds me of cod or Nintendo. It reminds me of cod as a new one comes out each year with almost no difference to the iPhone before it. (I actually had the 4s for a while and my friend said the 5 is actually slower. I haven't tried the 5 however.)

And then its similar to Nintendo as there is almost no technological progress made when a new one is out.
#16ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 7:15:28 AM
Another phone is not a option because i already get strange looks for not being up to date with my iphone 4 as i never got the 4S. It's either iphone 5 or none but the problem is if i don't get the X1 on release i will also be an outlaw because i won't be able to play COD Ghosts with my pals.
#17richboy900Posted 7/27/2013 7:23:16 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Another phone is not a option because i already get strange looks for not being up to date with my iphone 4 as i never got the 4S. It's either iphone 5 or none but the problem is if i don't get the X1 on release i will also be an outlaw because i won't be able to play COD Ghosts with my pals.

Xbox one then. Its gonna be sweet seeing how the windows phone is compatible with the xbone
#18MrImpatient35Posted 7/27/2013 7:26:02 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Go with an Android instead

A lot of my friends make fun of me for not having an Android phone by now lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#19Pajamad_BananaPosted 7/27/2013 7:26:46 AM
I love my iPhone 5. As well as my iPad. They both do exactly what I need them to do. Even better, you gotta love that Cricket allows unlimited text, talk, data, and tethering for $70 a month.
---
I proudly support Vanderbilt University and the German National Teams
Favorite US Pro Teams: LA Clippers, Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels, Cincinnati Bengals
#20Soar2344Posted 7/27/2013 7:29:49 AM
iPad 2 owner here. Just get some games on that iPhone lol. But then yet again a console would be better in the long run so it's up to you.
---
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... i want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.