iphone 5 or Xbox One?

#41Pajamad_BananaPosted 7/28/2013 3:52:43 AM
For the life of me, I cannot fathom why someone would want to walk around with a phone the size of the Galaxy Note. I considered getting an S3 but decided is rather have full app compatibility between my phone and iPad.

I tried out some of the android stuff, and my opinion is, it doesn't matter what something can do, if you just don't like using it. I had a Galaxy Tab, and found the interface to be horribly clunky.

Androids open source nature is both it's biggest strength and greatest weakness. Becuse anyone can make almost any change they want to, you see lots of cool things. Unfortunately, No two versions of it are exactly alike and thus not everything is optimized to work across all the possible devices. I'm not a fan of guesswork.
---
I proudly support Vanderbilt University and the German National Teams
Favorite US Pro Teams: LA Clippers, Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels, Cincinnati Bengals
#42LaManoNeraIIPosted 7/28/2013 10:25:51 AM
Do you think Last Gen Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of QTEs are worth $500?

Or would you rather have device with an actual function?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#43Snight01Posted 7/28/2013 10:46:42 AM
xbox 1
---
Worst Optimized PC Games
Diablo 3 (SSD Needed), Metro 2033. Crysis 3, Slender The Arrival, GTA4
#44ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:26:58 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Do you think Last Gen Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of QTEs are worth $500?

No i would mainly only get a X1 for COD Ghosts.
#45Joey-ZazaPosted 7/29/2013 5:32:49 AM
I may go with that new free Pantech phone (2 year contract) it's gotten good reviews.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
#46mkil5Posted 7/29/2013 6:03:48 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Another phone is not a option because i already get strange looks for not being up to date with my iphone 4 as i never got the 4S. It's either iphone 5 or none but the problem is if i don't get the X1 on release i will also be an outlaw because i won't be able to play COD Ghosts with my pals.

This is some of the worst reasoning I have heard in a while. There is not much difference at all between an iPhone 4 and 5. iPhone 5 has a little larger screen, and is supposedly faster. But it is not noticeable at all. If you are as insecure as you sound, go ahead and get the minimal upgrade in phones.

If you can make a decision by yourself that will make you happy, get a video game console.
#47ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 7:32:46 AM
mkil5 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
Another phone is not a option because i already get strange looks for not being up to date with my iphone 4 as i never got the 4S. It's either iphone 5 or none but the problem is if i don't get the X1 on release i will also be an outlaw because i won't be able to play COD Ghosts with my pals.

This is some of the worst reasoning I have heard in a while. There is not much difference at all between an iPhone 4 and 5. iPhone 5 has a little larger screen, and is supposedly faster. But it is not noticeable at all. If you are as insecure as you sound, go ahead and get the minimal upgrade in phones.

If you can make a decision by yourself that will make you happy, get a video game console.

I already skipped 4S and i can't skip another one otherwise i am a inferior outsider.
#48SteelToothPosted 7/30/2013 7:59:55 AM
Get a Windows Phone 8 and synergize your experience!

I have an HTC 8X, and the Lumias are smexy as well!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#49ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:16:23 PM
SteelTooth posted...
Get a Windows Phone 8 and synergize your experience!

I have an HTC 8X, and the Lumias are smexy as well!

Nope.
#50Johnny_Jon_117Posted 7/30/2013 2:23:12 PM
As an apple fan I'd honesty think the Samsung Galaxy phones are starting to be much better than the iPhone. I say try both of them before making a final decision but otherwise I'd get a phone before getting a console.
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumps up to anyone that gets this reference!