iphone 5 or Xbox One?

#51CyborgTwentyPosted 7/30/2013 11:15:45 PM
PS4 and Samsung Galaxy
#52CapwnDPosted 7/30/2013 11:17:57 PM
Teremei posted...
Uh, xbox one. Not even a conversation. I have a 64 gb ipod touch, I don't use it often, thinking of trying to get $280 back to put toward something I might actually use.

I got spoiled with the 64gb Touch. Now I can't use anything less.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#53CapwnDPosted 7/30/2013 11:18:43 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Go with an Android instead

I would love to.

64gb? (or more would be fine)
---
#54CapwnDPosted 7/30/2013 11:20:06 PM
it should be mentioned that you can stream to any console with apps on your smart phones and tablets... AirMusic is wonderful, FullBlast actually does a little more, letting you control the music from the device itself.
---
#55RussellGorallPosted 7/30/2013 11:24:03 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Masterchief5525 posted...
Apple sucks and so does the iPhone get a high end android or a high end Windows phone. I have the Nokia lumia 1020...it's beautiful

I've heard Windows phones are slowly dying. Not sure how true it is but the sales seem to be low. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II on Verizon and its so much fun to play around with.

Never mind this hater, he is a Sony board reg.
---
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus
#56CyborgTwentyPosted 7/31/2013 11:37:14 PM
Iphone 5 is a masterpiece unlike Xbone.
#57SteelToothPosted 8/1/2013 9:40:45 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
SteelTooth posted...
Get a Windows Phone 8 and synergize your experience!

I have an HTC 8X, and the Lumias are smexy as well!

Nope.

Why not?
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#58R_JackalPosted 8/1/2013 9:59:01 AM
XB1. Just get a cheaper smartphone if you need one, with all the features.

Smartphone tech is the main focus of the industry now it seems--that, and tablets. It evolves at an astonishing pace, and within a year or so, you can usually find a similar product that does the "cutting edge" features of the top dog for around 75% less.
#59ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 10:50:58 AM
SteelTooth posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
SteelTooth posted...
Get a Windows Phone 8 and synergize your experience!

I have an HTC 8X, and the Lumias are smexy as well!

Nope.

Why not?

Read my posts in this topic.
#60chickenlardPosted 8/2/2013 10:57:42 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
richboy900 posted...
Yeah iPhones or anything apple is overrated. I am happy with my lumia windows phone, once you get used to it its brilliant. Get a windows phone or galaxy s4.

They're not even overrated these days. Every poster on the internet likes to piss on Apple like they light dogs on fire.

Androids are great if you like having options, you can't even add music to your phone without buying it from Itunes, you can't take off music you don't want on your Iphone without reformatting it. with Andrioid, all you have to do is plug it into a usb and transfer files done and done. Simple and easy to do. And you don't have to download a computer app.