iphone 5 or Xbox One?

#81mkil5Posted 8/7/2013 3:31:23 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
mkil5 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
mkil5 posted...

Make a decision for yourself.

That's what i am doing and i already said more then once that it's either gonna be iphone 5 or X1 yet people continue to name other phones.

First of all you took what I said out of context.

And no you are not, this is one of the saddest things I have seen on the internet. YOU decide X1 or a phone. Getting people to tell you is NOT you deciding.

This is one of those threads that is so bad and thought out so poorly that I can't look away. I want to, but I can't.

Yes i do decide i want either X1 or i5. Funny thing is everyone wants me to get some other phones i have no interest in but no one says i should get a PS4 or a Wii U instead of X1. What kinda double standards are that?

No, you clearly don't understand. YOU must decide what YOU want!!! Others recommendations should be thrown out the window. YOU pick what will make YOU happy. You have already shown that your thought process is baseless and irrational, therefore most people will not think like you!!

The funny thing is, the double standard is you "making a decision" for yourself based on what a message board is recommending.

BTW, here is my two cents in order:

1. PS4
2. Upgrade/Build PC - if needed
3. Xbox One
4. WiiU
5. Android Phone
6. iPhone

But DO NOT listen to me. Make yourself happy.

But I am sure you will get mocked, regardless of the decision, by someone. And for that, welcome to the world!!!
#82NSGraphitePosted 8/7/2013 3:41:57 PM
Really? just get any old smartphone for $100. they all do the same **** anyway. you are not going to be able to play xbone games on an iphone so i think your choice is clear here.

(Gamefaqs blocks the word s.h.i.z.z.l.e.? why?)
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#83Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/7/2013 3:48:51 PM
galaxy s4
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#84regsantotomasPosted 8/7/2013 4:10:23 PM
Do the research and make your own decision on what works best for you.

I think that it is foolish to make any decision based on the ramblings of random internet forum posters especially on two unrelated products.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#85SilentS89Posted 8/7/2013 4:10:52 PM
Microsoft is terrible.

Apple is worse.
#86ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 3:10:57 PM
mkil5 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
mkil5 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
mkil5 posted...

Make a decision for yourself.

That's what i am doing and i already said more then once that it's either gonna be iphone 5 or X1 yet people continue to name other phones.

First of all you took what I said out of context.

And no you are not, this is one of the saddest things I have seen on the internet. YOU decide X1 or a phone. Getting people to tell you is NOT you deciding.

This is one of those threads that is so bad and thought out so poorly that I can't look away. I want to, but I can't.

Yes i do decide i want either X1 or i5. Funny thing is everyone wants me to get some other phones i have no interest in but no one says i should get a PS4 or a Wii U instead of X1. What kinda double standards are that?

No, you clearly don't understand. YOU must decide what YOU want!!! Others recommendations should be thrown out the window. YOU pick what will make YOU happy. You have already shown that your thought process is baseless and irrational, therefore most people will not think like you!!

The funny thing is, the double standard is you "making a decision" for yourself based on what a message board is recommending.

BTW, here is my two cents in order:

1. PS4
2. Upgrade/Build PC - if needed
3. Xbox One
4. WiiU
5. Android Phone
6. iPhone

But DO NOT listen to me. Make yourself happy.

But I am sure you will get mocked, regardless of the decision, by someone. And for that, welcome to the world!!!

Calm down please.