GDDR5 much better than DDR3 for gaming

#181sworderPosted 7/28/2013 8:16:13 AM
doc1369 posted...
Anyone who has to use a word like "shill" or cling to Titanfall not being a exclusive is showing us they have lost sight of what owning a game console is about. If you do not like the Xbox your choice, your opinion. Just don't be suprized when ither people have theirs. I will say this slowly,

Titan fall will never come to the PS4, Titanfall alone is reason enough for many of us to own a Xbox, if that upsets you I guess I won't be killing you playing Titanfall.

You want to play Titanfall, don't you? Buy a Xbox and PS4! Strike me down with all your might online, and your journey to the dark side of gaming will be complete.

Actually complete opposite

Titanfall might and probably will be coming to PS4. And if it comes, so what? The one losing perspective is you. If you aren't a shill as your post implies, you don't get payed for promoting Xbone. So what does it matter to you if it comes to PS4 or not? Does it make your purchase any less good? Or are you telling me that without Titanfall being an exclusive, you wouldn't have any reason to get an Xbone?

If you aren't a shill, you'd be happy if the game goes multiplatform.
#182SunDevil77Posted 7/28/2013 8:29:28 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
See how that line of thinking works now? You looked at the size of my post without considering the content of it. You just dismissed it as a novel and said no one cares.

You're really grasping at straws. Trying to justify being a complete one-sided user. Accept that not everyone is like you.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#183doc1369Posted 7/28/2013 8:34:28 AM
sworder posted...
doc1369 posted...
Anyone who has to use a word like "shill" or cling to Titanfall not being a exclusive is showing us they have lost sight of what owning a game console is about. If you do not like the Xbox your choice, your opinion. Just don't be suprized when ither people have theirs. I will say this slowly,

Titan fall will never come to the PS4, Titanfall alone is reason enough for many of us to own a Xbox, if that upsets you I guess I won't be killing you playing Titanfall.

You want to play Titanfall, don't you? Buy a Xbox and PS4! Strike me down with all your might online, and your journey to the dark side of gaming will be complete.

Actually complete opposite

Titanfall might and probably will be coming to PS4. And if it comes, so what? The one losing perspective is you. If you aren't a shill as your post implies, you don't get payed for promoting Xbone. So what does it matter to you if it comes to PS4 or not? Does it make your purchase any less good? Or are you telling me that without Titanfall being an exclusive, you wouldn't have any reason to get an Xbone?

If you aren't a shill, you'd be happy if the game goes multiplatform.

Titan fall is not the only reason to buy a Xbox, just happens to be a really good one. I am glad the Respawn chose one console because it gave power to that console. If we had one console there would be no reason for the console to be competitive. Look at what happened after the Xbox was launched against the Playstation. I want both consoles to be successful but I want them to work for that success. From everything I have seen they are. Might be hard to see from the dogmatic view of a Jedi.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#184tmtyfPosted 7/28/2013 8:36:08 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
His points have been countered so many times and yet he just doesn't get it. He just pulls crap out of his ass, clings to untrue rumors, and tries too hard to deny that PS4's hardware is more powerful than Xbone's. How do you counter-argue a delusional fanboy in a way that shuts him up?

All of my comments are supported by better looking running Xbox 360 games and better looking/running Xbox One games. History. Fact.

All your specs can't get Drive Club to 30fps, let alone 60fps so what good are they.

Really, for Drive Club? YOU DON'T SAY! Lol. We can certainly keep a game like Battlefield 4 moving at 60 FPS. Stop acting like a few titles at 30 FPS is damning. It isn't.

There has not been any footage of it running on any console yet at 60fps so until then ill believe it when i see it running and not getting any slowdown.
---
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
#185SAMCROftwPosted 7/28/2013 8:38:30 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
See how that line of thinking works now? You looked at the size of my post without considering the content of it. You just dismissed it as a novel and said no one cares.

You're really grasping at straws. Trying to justify being a complete one-sided user.

"Grasping at straws" is a pretty bold statement from someone who said my response to someone's post was a "novel" and that no one cared about it.

You can say I'm one-sided all you want, doesn't make it so. I'm just able to differentiate between facts and rumors.

Accept that not everyone is like you.

What does this have to do with anything? Are you trying to say that I should open to the fact that people prefer the Xbone over the PS4? I already am. The issue here is people overblowing rumors, toting them as facts, and completely denying other proven facts pertaining to console hardware.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
#186FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 8:52:57 AM
You shills can attempt to argue graphical capabilities of games like Forza, Ryse, DR3 and Titanfall....how about some truth?

Forza? Enjoy static lighting and no night time racing while Driveclub gets dynamic lighting, changes in time of day as well as an end result of 60fps. Keep in mind that Drive Club isn't even Forza's true competition, GT is.

Ryse? Talk about linearity for the sake of graphical fidelity. Gameplay is quite crap too. Means jack.

DR3? Nobody seems to recall the articles citing bad frame rate issues huh?

Titanfall? One answer for that game along with the rest. inFamous: Second Son
#187doc1369Posted 7/28/2013 9:01:11 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
You shills can attempt to argue graphical capabilities of games like Forza, Ryse, DR3 and Titanfall....how about some truth?

Forza? Enjoy static lighting and no night time racing while Driveclub gets dynamic lighting, changes in time of day as well as an end result of 60fps. Keep in mind that Drive Club isn't even Forza's true competition, GT is.

Ryse? Talk about linearity for the sake of graphical fidelity. Gameplay is quite crap too. Means jack.

Truth you say. How did the Xbox controller feel when you were playing Ryse?
---
#188FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 9:10:49 AM
doc1369 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Plenty of footage around to make the assessment....it's slow and clunky looking.
#189doc1369Posted 7/28/2013 9:15:32 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
doc1369 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Plenty of footage around to make the assessment....it's slow and clunky looking.

Ever paid attention to the begining of a demo? Says "this is not the finished product". Not to say the game won't be crap, just save the facts for later.
---
#190FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 9:21:05 AM
doc1369 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
doc1369 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Ever paid attention to the begining of a demo? Says "this is not the finished product". Not to say the game won't be crap, just save the facts for later.

Fair enough statement, just generally pointing out what the XB1 sacrifices for its "graphics" on certain games as well as the hidden flaws they don't like to talk about.