GDDR5 much better than DDR3 for gaming

#201FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 10:15:13 AM
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
You shills can attempt to argue graphical capabilities of games like Forza, Ryse, DR3 and Titanfall....how about some truth?

Forza? Enjoy static lighting and no night time racing while Driveclub gets dynamic lighting, changes in time of day as well as an end result of 60fps. Keep in mind that Drive Club isn't even Forza's true competition, GT is.

Ryse? Talk about linearity for the sake of graphical fidelity. Gameplay is quite crap too. Means jack.

DR3? Nobody seems to recall the articles citing bad frame rate issues huh?

Titanfall? One answer for that game along with the rest. inFamous: Second Son

Hey dude, can you pop open the Xbox ONE and tell us the cpu specs and please take pics! We need some clarification from someone that accually 'has' the ONE and can gives us a comparison between the systems and the games you mentioned...

Thanks dude, can't wait for this info....

What does your stupid post have to do with what I said?

Lmfao.... MY post is stupid?

I'm just wanting some info about the Xbox ONE and ps4 that obviously you know already... Again you stated 'TRUTH'.... Sooo can you spit out all that info you have?

-how much better is drive club's career mode from forza's? Very interested in this... Thanks

-how about ryse's gameplay... Is it more like god of war or tomb raider (new one)?

-I definitely can not wait for more info on titanfall... So can you please spread some more of that 'TRUTH' and detail how the online is? Laggy? Gameplay flow? And certain objectives...

-infamous second son... Not too hyped for it, but will get it with my ps4... Can you elaborate on the open world aspect? How missions and story co-exist...

Thanks again for your 'TRUTH', can't wait for these answers...

Clearly yes...your stupid post. With the exception of how I feel Ryse's gameplay LOOKS....Everything I mentioned was graphics or frame rate related so why you're talking about modes and missions or whatever other irrelevant to the topic garbage you're spewing?...I don't know.
#202ScRuiPosted 7/28/2013 10:26:32 AM
FOXSOLID:

You do realize you said, that your post was 'TRUTH' ...

So if its so true, then you obviously have the two systems... Because your 'truth' was about certain games that you obviously have because of your first hand experience... I just wanted to get some more of your 'TRUTH' and get some more info on those things you originally posted on...

Please clear up some questions people have had, with your 'TRUTH' ...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#203scorpio manPosted 7/28/2013 10:34:38 AM
I DONT CARE
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#204morrowskys(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 10:58:27 AM
You should cause bad policies are more frequently copied .
---
clicks
#205FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 1:32:07 PM
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

So if its so true, then you obviously have the two systems... Because your 'truth' was about certain games that you obviously have because of your first hand experience... I just wanted to get some more of your 'TRUTH' and get some more info on those things you originally posted on...

I don't need the systems to determine what I said.

Does Forza lack dynamic lighting and day/night cycles? Yes it does.

Is Ryse linear as f***? Why yes...it is.

Does DR3 have framerate issues? Go google it pal, YES....it does.

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is objective I suppose.
#206BSerenityPosted 7/28/2013 1:37:06 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is subjective I suppose.

Fix'd it.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#207ScRuiPosted 7/28/2013 1:46:46 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is objective I suppose.

Obviously you know this.... I'm just wondering how? The only possible way you can say you are saying 'TRUTH' is because you have hands on with both consoles, with all the games you mentioned...

Now I've been asking for some 'TRUE' information that accually matters, but it seems you still need more time to come up with more 'TRUTH' on these console and games... Let me know when you do, I'm still very interested...
---
#208FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 1:50:58 PM
BSerenity posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is subjective I suppose.

Fix'd it.

Yes, Subjective. Was using voice to text feature on phone.
#209FOXSOLIDPosted 7/28/2013 1:56:09 PM
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

Obviously you know this.... I'm just wondering how? The only possible way you can say you are saying 'TRUTH' is because you have hands on with both consoles, with all the games you mentioned...

Now I've been asking for some 'TRUE' information that accually matters, but it seems you still need more time to come up with more 'TRUTH' on these console and games... Let me know when you do, I'm still very interested...

Ryse is not an open world game and if you think it is with those visuals....you need to get help.

DR3...I told you to go google it.

Forza....Pre-baked lighting unlike Drive Club. Which also has dynamic weather to boot which I just read.

Go look it up sally, I'm done with you.
#210ScRuiPosted 7/28/2013 2:03:58 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

Ryse is not an open world game and if you think it is with those visuals....you need to get help.

DR3...I told you to go google it.

Forza....Pre-baked lighting unlike Drive Club. Which also has dynamic weather to boot which I just read.

Go look it up sally, I'm done with you.

Too funny, your done with me?

I'm guessing its about time you realize your not speaking 'TRUTH' just speculation... If you don't realize this then, please prove me wrong and answer some of my questions from my previous posts...

When did I ever say Ryse was open world? Can you read? Or do you just go blindly professing your 'TRUTHs' without any intention on reading reponces to your posts?...

Since I first posted here, all I would like is for you to give me some answers to the question I had, because you obviously know so much info on the consoles and games that it would just make sense to spread your knowledge these 'TRUTHs'
---