GDDR5 much better than DDR3 for gaming

#211ScRuiPosted 7/29/2013 7:39:05 AM
FOXSOLID:

Its been awhile since your last post, can we spread some of that 'TRUTH' yet? Or do you still need more time with the new consoles and games?

Can't wait for this info... Thanks FOX
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#212yiangaruuugaPosted 7/29/2013 8:14:53 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...

Truth hurts. Same with how the PS4 is CRUSHING the Bone in pre-orders, and suddenly they won't want to talk about sales any more.

Extra salt in the wound is how the PS3, after all the trampling into the dirt for its first 4 years, STILL managed to overcome the 360 worldwide.

They know if the PS3 can do that after all that chaos piled on it, then the smooth sailing PS4 is something DEADLY and is something to fear!

The only problem with this is that pre-orders/sales =/= quality or else Call of Duty would be the epitome of gaming. The only reason the PS3 is selling better globally is because there is a bigger market for it in Asia (Sony is a Japanese company and Microsoft is an American company) . This being said the Xbox 360 has more sales in America than PS3 has here. In regards to your last statement, this means that is Sony can do it, then so can Microsoft if need be.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#213Juzten76Posted 7/29/2013 8:21:36 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

You do realize you said, that your post was 'TRUTH' ...

So if its so true, then you obviously have the two systems... Because your 'truth' was about certain games that you obviously have because of your first hand experience... I just wanted to get some more of your 'TRUTH' and get some more info on those things you originally posted on...

Please clear up some questions people have had, with your 'TRUTH' ...

I don't need the systems to determine what I said.

Does Forza lack dynamic lighting and day/night cycles? Yes it does.

Is Ryse linear as f***? Why yes...it is.

Does DR3 have framerate issues? Go google it pal, YES....it does.

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is objective I suppose.

Clueless desperate child.
#214ScRuiPosted 7/30/2013 9:20:52 PM
Hey FOXSOLID:

Now that your out of purgatory (you were in warned status) can you spit some 'TRUTH'...

You must had some extra time with consoles and games while you were 'away'...

Still looking forward to that info you can give.... I mean 'TRUTH'...

Thanks a lot brah
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#215eibonPosted 7/30/2013 9:25:45 PM
Juzten76 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ScRui posted...
FOXSOLID:

You do realize you said, that your post was 'TRUTH' ...

So if its so true, then you obviously have the two systems... Because your 'truth' was about certain games that you obviously have because of your first hand experience... I just wanted to get some more of your 'TRUTH' and get some more info on those things you originally posted on...

Please clear up some questions people have had, with your 'TRUTH' ...

I don't need the systems to determine what I said.

Does Forza lack dynamic lighting and day/night cycles? Yes it does.

Is Ryse linear as f***? Why yes...it is.

Does DR3 have framerate issues? Go google it pal, YES....it does.

Does Infamous Second Son look better than Titanfall? I believe it does, but that one is objective I suppose.

Clueless desperate child.

hoho zing! you good sir are a master of wit.
#216ThunderPotatoPosted 7/30/2013 9:37:49 PM
Foppe posted...
The PS3 produced more gflops and had faster RAM than the Xbox 360, thereby it had the best multisystem games, right?

Someone's ignoring architecture.
---
http://jgpgaming.tumblr.com/
#217RussellGorallPosted 7/30/2013 11:25:04 PM
... and 5GB is better than 4.5GB.

Take this to the Sony boards, they will hate you, too.
---
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus
#218GingaritoPosted 7/30/2013 11:44:51 PM
FOXSOLID is truly awful.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#219SAMCROftwPosted 7/31/2013 12:50:27 AM
RussellGorall posted...
... and 5GB is better than 4.5GB.

Take this to the Sony boards, they will hate you, too.

4.5 GB rumor has been proven false. Pooped on by Sony and 1st party devs

/thread
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#220FOXSOLIDPosted 7/31/2013 6:22:47 AM
It's only fair to say that Ryse is a very linear, action driven experience..."

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/ryse_son_of_rome_e3_hands-on_not_a_qte-heavy_monster.html

Oh what was that now? Oh that was truth. Thank you very much.

The proof that Forza has static lighting is in all gameplay videos as well as from the mouths of people who actually PLAYED the game. No dynamic weather changes either. Xbox One already showing limitations. Drive Club will have both dynamic lighting AND weather changes and WILL be 60fps. Ooooo that must sting.

Dead Rising 3

I'll just post the google link so you could read through various sources stating the crap framerate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dead+rising+3+frame+rate+issues&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a