Pick one Rare game for MS to bring back

#41RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 8/2/2013 11:05:50 PM
I would love to see a new Battletoads game.
#422ndAtomiskPosted 8/3/2013 12:05:07 AM
I played Jet Force Gemini once at Toys R Us when I was much younger. I managed to run all of 6 steps and jump before I was called away. And I never forgot about it. I'd be all for actually playing one today.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#43SamA7XPosted 8/3/2013 3:00:28 AM
What happened to Rare? Micorsoft happened to Rare.
#44no1oblivionfanPosted 8/3/2013 4:21:12 AM
I would prefer it if people left Battletoads alone, because you know modern games are knowing for holding your hand, imagine Battletoads with a checkpoint every two meters, and unlimited continues and unlimited lives and a difficulty setting. It would be terrible and ruin the name.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
GT: DanDan4000
#45Sega9599Posted 8/3/2013 5:08:32 AM
no1oblivionfan posted...
I would prefer it if people left Battletoads alone, because you know modern games are knowing for holding your hand, imagine Battletoads with a checkpoint every two meters, and unlimited continues and unlimited lives and a difficulty setting. It would be terrible and ruin the name.

the original already does that. the snes version in particular with that horrible trek down the inside of the tree. not to mention that bike level.

toning down the difficulty of that version wouldn't be a bad thing, or at least including a harder mode for you veterans.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#46no1oblivionfanPosted 8/3/2013 5:15:33 AM
Sega9599 posted...
no1oblivionfan posted...

the original already does that. the snes version in particular with that horrible trek down the inside of the tree. not to mention that bike level.

toning down the difficulty of that version wouldn't be a bad thing, or at least including a harder mode for you veterans.

But wouldn't that defeat the whole premise of Battletoads?
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
GT: DanDan4000
#47rusty12000Posted 8/3/2013 6:49:06 AM
Honestly Rare is my all dime favorite game developer, no company willl ever have the fond memories like rare did. For that reason i say none, Microsoft has done nothing but ruin every rare IP they tried to make a new version of (i was happy with many of the HD revamps tho) so honestly i choose none so they don't ruin any more IPs.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#48Gold25onePosted 8/3/2013 6:53:15 AM
Jet force gemini, it got left on a cliffhanger :'(
---
This isn't some Video Game, this is DARK SOULS. - Souldepriver
#49stekim40Posted 8/3/2013 7:02:34 AM
Other..

Rare were at their peak before they renamed themselves to rare, when they were called 'Ultimate Play The Game' they released some absolute classics.

To pick just one of their games is very hard.. I'll go with Knight Lore, but ask me tomorrow and I might say Sabre Wulf, Alien 8, JetPac or another.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#50ItIsOkBro(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:09:29 AM
Gold25one posted...
Jet force gemini, it got left on a cliffhanger :'(

Cliffhanger, what cliffhanger o_o
---
I'm wrong for the right.