We hopes Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts 2 & Kameo 2 for Xbox #1

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We hopes Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts 2 & Kameo 2 for Xbox #1
2 years ago#1
Rare has made many of the bestest and mostest successful games this gen.
We, among many others, consider Kameo to be the very bestest launch game ever. It's varied game play is fun and extremely exciting, the level design is brilliant, the exploration and puzzles are barely matched by the bestest Nintendo games. Even the graphics are better than games released 5 years later.

Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts is one of the greatest games of not only this gen but of all-times.
The vehicle customization design is absolutely brilliant and the story and dialogue are what gaming is all about.

Rare is hard at work on Kinect Sports Rivals and even delayed it for a bit, we believe to take advantage of the power of the Cloud and to really show off the perfection of Kinect 2.0. But we are hoping that both Kameo 2 and Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts 2 will appear on Xbox #1.

Glorious critic reviews for Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/935846-banjo-kazooie-nuts-and-bolts/critic

Rare made so many AAA games for Xbox360 and we bought them all:

Banjo Kazooie HD
Banjo Tooie HD
Perfect Dark HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports 2
Kinect Adventures
Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

We believe Kinect Sports Rivals will be more AAA perfection, as always, by Rare, and we are hoping for Kameo 2 and Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts 2.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. She luvs me.
2 years ago#2
I would love a Kameo 2.
2 years ago#3
Jesus I wish people would stop praising Banjo Kazooie... It was a really garbage game that rode on the hype of the new wave of 3D games. Go back and play it and its a boring mess filled with back tracking, monotony, bad dialogue and fillers. Modern games have come a long way. Despite what young hipsters pretend to know, games before were devoid of real innovation. They just followed the tech curve and that was all that was expected.

Just because they made a good game for when games were really simple, does not mean they will make a good game now and in fact, many companies die because of the pace at which development has advanced.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#4
DesperateMonkey posted...
Jesus I wish people would stop praising Banjo Kazooie... It was a really garbage game that rode on the hype of the new wave of 3D games. Go back and play it and its a boring mess filled with back tracking, monotony, bad dialogue and fillers. Modern games have come a long way. Despite what young hipsters pretend to know, games before were devoid of real innovation. They just followed the tech curve and that was all that was expected.

Just because they made a good game for when games were really simple, does not mean they will make a good game now and in fact, many companies die because of the pace at which development has advanced.

We disagree and we're always right about these things because we did played Banjo & Kazooie HD for hours about a weeks ago.
It's one of the few 'perfect' games.
Unlikely heroes trying to rescue abducted little sister from a green witch that speaks in rhymes all the times.... don't get no better than that!
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. She luvs me.
2 years ago#5
Go XBOX!!!
---
PC: i7 4770K, GeForce GTX 770, CORSAIR 8GB
XBL GT, PSN ID, STEAM ID: ZeroFox09 FC: 5043-1647-8514
2 years ago#6
teehee23 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

We disagree and we're always right about these things because we did played Banjo & Kazooie HD for hours about a weeks ago.
It's one of the few 'perfect' games.
Unlikely heroes trying to rescue abducted little sister from a green witch that speaks in rhymes all the times.... don't get no better than that!

I can't believe i'm gonna say this but I agree with teehee, it might be the nostalgia talking but i always enjoyed banjo even re bought them on the 360 and had a blast. Desperatemonkey you obviously have no clue what your talking about because in your little rant you call banjo a "garbage game" and a "good game" just admit it you're the hipster(who you talk about in your rant) who thinks banjo is to mainstream so you have to rag on it.
2 years ago#7
LOL Banjo is now mainstream? I rant against it because its mainstream? Where are these idiotic accusations coming from.

Banjo is a terrible game and yes its 100% nostalgia. The game wouldn't sell to new audiences for $10 if it didn't release at an earlier point in time.

Its hilarious you guys say the gameplay is "perfect". Did you guys actually replay it? Because I did. Bogged down by cutscenes with no interesting dialogue and witches who talk little school girls. This game has about as much wit as was expected of video games when it was made to entertain 6 year olds.

What did you like about the pacing and platforming and back tracking that made it of good quality? I bet you can't actually say whats good about it. Thats because you were wowed and dazzled by the graphics when you were young and you still feel that nostalgia.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#8
banjo was a good platformer set apart by its use of humor in the story and the fact that it didn't take itself seriously

GOTY: no, but it was a fun game
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
2 years ago#9
Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are some of the greatest games ever.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
2 years ago#10
And no one here is actually able to describe some of that "good game" aspect. Its a garbage game compared to 2D platformers, it was only good because 3D games were in its infancy and the bar was so low, any game could have been good.

It had "humor"? Go play twooie again and tell me how any of that dialogue was suppose to be funny unless you were a giggly little child. You want me to show you youtube vids of the dialogue? Its disgustingly cringe worthy. Thank god gaming has come a long way from calling something like that "good".
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We hopes Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts 2 & Kameo 2 for Xbox #1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived