What is one good thing Xbone has over PS4?

#11Skynet82997Posted 7/29/2013 4:08:49 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Second_Hokage posted...
In your opinion, what is it?

Devoted FBs
I really have never seen so few people be so devoted to a cause...

Very true - you Sony FB's are incredibly dedicated.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#12SAMCROftwPosted 7/29/2013 4:16:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13MrSaturn33Posted 7/29/2013 4:19:02 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Second_Hokage posted...
In your opinion, what is it?

Devoted FBs
I really have never seen so few people be so devoted to a cause...

Very true - you Sony FB's are incredibly dedicated.

Lol.

What's that, Microsoft? Restrictions on Xbox One? No game sharing? Check in with you like I'm six years old? Huh? You... You want me to bend over? Okay! Anything for you, MS!

1 month later...

Hey Microsoft? I would lurve you long time if you put all those restrictions back in. Me and the other MS dudebros really love being your BDSM slaves. Whaddaya say, Microsoft?

Yeah, I think we're done talking about "fanboys" here, guys.
Oh Sony, you want to remove my BC?
Other OS?
Ability to gameshare?
Sure, not like I'm paying for rent anyway. Oh wait, I am with PS+.
#14CyhortI82Posted 7/29/2013 4:20:02 PM
It's ambitious. Not that there's anything wrong with the PS4, but I think the X1 is trying more things and if they're successful it'll by far be the best next gen experience out there.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#15NeoMonkPosted 7/29/2013 4:20:46 PM
MrSaturn33 posted...
Other OS?
Ability to gameshare?
Sure, not like I'm paying for rent anyway. Oh wait, I am with PS+.

Ewww really?
Perfect example of my first post.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#16ImThe8thWonderPosted 7/29/2013 4:23:27 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
The community. No Sony ponies.

>obviously has never played competitive multiplayer games on Xbox 360
#17Sin_Angelus_Posted 7/29/2013 4:26:24 PM(edited)
SAMCROftw posted...

Nope, not yet:

"What's that Sony? You half-assed your security and my credit card info got stolen? And then you waited a week to tell me about it and shut PSN down for a month? And now, you want me to pay for PSN despite showing no improvement and still having problems, like firmware updates bricking the system? You want to bend me over? Okay! I'll even go on the Xbox One boards and troll for you, despite gaining nothing in return, just to prove to you how much of a pathetic fanboy I am!"
#18sworderPosted 7/29/2013 4:26:23 PM(edited)
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
The community. No Sony ponies.

I think you're one of the better posters here, but this is ridiculous lol

Playing COD on PS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Playing it on X360 (speaking strictly of community)

The amount of 12 year olds cursing is unbearable. You either party chat or mute everyone. At least on PS3 you can talk to grown ups more often than not
#19Webmaster4531Posted 7/29/2013 4:38:35 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
SAMCROftw posted...

Nope, not yet:

"What's that Sony? You half-assed your security and my credit card info got stolen? And then you waited a week to tell me about it and shut PSN down for a month? And now, you want me to pay for PSN despite showing no improvement and still having problems, like firmware updates bricking the system? You want to bend me over? Okay! I'll even go on the Xbox One boards and troll for you, despite gaining nothing in return, just to prove to you how much of a pathetic fanboy I am!"

You're a giant hypocrite if you've ever had a RROD or if someone you know had a RROD.

My friend's Elite console RROD three times with 2 of the times taking 1 month to service. Third time he just bought a slim.
---
Ad Hominem.
#20NeoMonkPosted 7/29/2013 4:42:25 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
You're a giant hypocrite if you've ever had a RROD or if someone you know had a RROD.
My friend's Elite console RROD three times with 2 of the times taking 1 month to service. Third time he just bought a slim.

They also won't dare to mention that there's also been bricks due to upgrades on their side and the most unspoken issue of them all the amount of account hacking going on with xbox live. Where people lose XBL points left and right... hell even patcher mentioned it a few weeks ago on his show and he slurps up MS like there's no tomorrow.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator