What is one good thing Xbone has over PS4?

#101Sin_Angelus_Posted 7/29/2013 11:32:52 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
If I recall, I believe everyone berated Sony for this. Even Sony fanboys. Were you around for the great fanboy meltdown? I sure was. I don't recall seeing many people defending Sony at that time. S'okay though. At least they learned their lesson and didn't act like nazis with the PS4 reveal.

You're right, Sony did get berated, and rightfully so. But then people moved on. Like people need to about the drm stuff.

SAMCROftw posted...
Didn't they make it free for a month or so after the fiasco? maybe give away some free games like Infamous 2? I sure do recall that. PSN is being greatly improved in time for the PS4. You should read up on some articles about it.

If by "improve" you mean that PSN continued to have outages and updates that bricked the system, then yes. Sure they tossed a couple bones out but that was really just a band-aid for the problem. As far as improving things for PS4, we'll see.

SAMCROftw posted...
People are trolling the Xbox One boards because of Microsoft's arrogance towards consumers and Xbox fans, putting restrictions and other stupid crap in place, making gamers guy this silly camera just for the stupid system to function, and generally showing their true colors... yeah I guess I'd be a blind Sony fanboy if I berated Xbox One for those reasons too lol.

No, the people trolling on the X1 boards are mostly Sony fanboys who are worried X1 will turn out to be a good system, and troll to reassure themselves that they chose the better one. They come here out of a combination of boredom (i.e. no life) and malice towards a freakin' game system (again, an indicator of not having a life or more important things to worry about) that they're not even buying in the first place, thus having no real purpose here. The more good news about X1 that comes out, the harder they troll, to further reassure their weak minds, all the while not realizing that having competition will actually make both systems better, which is one of the reasons last gen was so great for both MS and Sony. Opinions are one thing, but you'd be hard-pressed to find one presented intelligently against X1. Instead they get so angry that they're practically foaming at the mouth, thinking they're making the PS4 look better, when in actuality they're just showing how childish and impudent they are.
#102JustThrowMoneyPosted 7/29/2013 11:50:00 PM
In the long run, I see the mandatory Kinect camera being a major player.
---
Proud to be EPic.
"Vector calculus!" --Dive, Divekick
#103johns30002Posted 7/30/2013 12:33:20 AM
For me personally only thing I can think of is the Launch games as of now. Did not play DR1 but bought DR2:OtR and returned it within days. But DR3 looks sexy and so does Forza. Ryse might be okay but I get a weird feeling it will be able to be beaten in 5-6 hours. But no way in hell am I buying a Kinectbox. Sucks they will not come out with a SKU without the Kinect. They are gonna make boatloads off of people who accidentally break their Kinect from a fall or kids damage, since you would have to go out and buy a new one otherwise your system will not function, hopefully its payday if it happens. To me both systems are like damn twins except one if forcing motion control and one is not. Maybe if I was in the 4-16 age range I would enjoy it but it never caught on with me. When I go back now and look through the exclusives the last generation had, its insane how many of those are Motion games for Microsoft. Possibly the only time I had fun with Motion control was when Wii first came out and I tried Bowling with it. Long live the controller and mouse & keyboard setups.
#104Ryan-06Posted 7/30/2013 12:40:55 AM
Better paperweight.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
KamenHentai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10
#105ShadLxPosted 7/30/2013 12:47:36 AM
JustThrowMoney posted...

I hope this proves to be true there is a lot of potential for the Kinect but if developers don't put the effort in we will end up with another Wii and a market flooded with cheap party/sports games, that's why I'm going to wait a year before I make a decision on the XB1.
#106R_ChampPosted 7/30/2013 12:55:14 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Better paperweight.

Less annoying fanboys.
#107Evel138Posted 7/30/2013 1:43:30 AM
ShadLx posted...
JustThrowMoney posted...

I hope this proves to be true there is a lot of potential for the Kinect but if developers don't put the effort in we will end up with another Wii and a market flooded with cheap party/sports games, that's why I'm going to wait a year before I make a decision on the XB1.

I want to see what I feel is the natural progression for a device like this: it coupled with tech such as the Oculus Rift.

To not only be able to manipulate virtual, three dimensional space (Kinect/Eyetoy), but to be able to view it from any angle (OR) is very intriguing

If not over the course of this gen, by next certainly.....I think we'll finally start seeing the full promise of VR.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://fav.me/d5g9oo0
#108Ryan-06Posted 7/30/2013 2:06:19 AM
R_Champ posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Better paperweight.

Less annoying fanboys.

opnion bro. cheers.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
KamenHentai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10
#109Top_BlokePosted 7/30/2013 3:15:07 AM
R_Champ posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Better paperweight.

Less annoying fanboys.

Hahaha nice comeback!
#110DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 7/30/2013 5:00:31 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

Nope, not yet:

"What's that Sony? You half-assed your security and my credit card info got stolen? And then you waited a week to tell me about it and shut PSN down for a month?

If I recall, I believe everyone berated Sony for this. Even Sony fanboys. Were you around for the great fanboy meltdown? I sure was. I don't recall seeing many people defending Sony at that time. S'okay though. At least they learned their lesson and didn't act like nazis with the PS4 reveal.

And now, you want me to pay for PSN despite showing no improvement and still having problems, like firmware updates bricking the system?

Didn't they make it free for a month or so after the fiasco? maybe give away some free games like Infamous 2? I sure do recall that. PSN is being greatly improved in time for the PS4. You should read up on some articles about it.

You want to bend me over? Okay! I'll even go on the Xbox One boards and troll for you, despite gaining nothing in return, just to prove to you how much of a pathetic fanboy I am!"

People are trolling the Xbox One boards because of Microsoft's arrogance towards consumers and Xbox fans, putting restrictions and other stupid crap in place, making gamers guy this silly camera just for the stupid system to function, and generally showing their true colors... yeah I guess I'd be a blind Sony fanboy if I berated Xbox One for those reasons too lol.

MS shills gettin' smacked up yo

Unless you have an alt. account you weren't even a gamefaq member during the time PSN was hacked.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4